Learning Apache Kafka - Second Edition (Anglais) Broché – 26 février 2015
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
Start from scratch and learn how to administer Apache Kafka effectively for messaging
About This Book
- Quickly set up Apache Kafka clusters and start writing message producers and consumers
- Write custom producers and consumers with message partition techniques
- Integrate Kafka with Apache Hadoop and Storm for use cases such as processing streaming data
Who This Book Is For
This book is for readers who want to know more about Apache Kafka at a hands-on level; the key audience is those with software development experience but no prior exposure to Apache Kafka or similar technologies. It is also useful for enterprise application developers and big data enthusiasts who have worked with other publisher-subscriber-based systems and want to explore Apache Kafka as a futuristic solution.
What You Will Learn
- Set up both single- and multi-node Kafka clusters and start sending messages
- Understand the internals of Kafka's design and learn about message compression and replication in Kafka
- Explore additional settings and configuration changes to achieve ever more complex goals
- Write Kafka message producers and custom consumers using the Kafka API
- Integrate Kafka with Apache Hadoop and Storm
- Integrate Kafka with other tools for logging, packaging, and so on
- Administer Kafka effectively and consistently with cluster management tools
Kafka is one of those systems that is very simple to describe at a high level but has an incredible depth of technical detail when you dig deeper.
Learning Apache Kafka Second Edition provides you with step-by-step, practical examples that help you take advantage of the real power of Kafka and handle hundreds of megabytes of messages per second from multiple clients. This book teaches you everything you need to know, right from setting up Kafka clusters to understanding basic blocks like producer, broker, and consumer blocks. Once you are all set up, you will then explore additional settings and configuration changes to achieve ever more complex goals. You will also learn how Kafka is designed internally and what configurations make it more effective. Finally, you will learn how Kafka works with other tools such as Hadoop, Storm, and so on.
Biographie de l'auteur
Nishant Garg h as over 14 years of software architecture and development experience in various technologies, such as Java Enterprise Edition, SOA, Spring, Hadoop, Hive, Flume, Sqoop, Oozie, Spark, Shark, YARN, Impala, Kafka, Storm, Solr/Lucene, NoSQL databases (such as HBase, Cassandra, and MongoDB), and MPP databases (such as GreenPlum). He received his MS in software systems from the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, India, and is currently working as a technical architect for the Big Data R&D Group with Impetus Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Previously, Nishant has enjoyed working with some of the most recognizable names in IT services and financial industries, employing full software life cycle methodologies such as Agile and SCRUM. Nishant has also undertaken many speaking engagements on big data technologies and is also the author of HBase Essestials, Packt Publishing.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
Author doesn't seem to have a clue of any MOM concepts either.
Very few code examples. And, overly priced.
It is not a must have manual, nor should one rely on it for technical correctness.
I found it to be an easy read.