- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iPhone, iPad, Android ou Windows Phone ou découvrez la nouvelle application Amazon pour Tablette Android !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Leatherman V2 Dual-Color
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
- Description du produit: Leatherman V2 Dual-Color
- Couleur: Noir
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
LED Lenser V2 Dual Color Flashlight. 3 7/8" overall. Black aluminum housing with knurled handle. 100 lumens. Beam distance: up to 42m. Runtime: up to 3h 30m. Waterproof: up to IPX4. Dual push button on/off switches on housing. The black button activates the white LED and the red button activates the red LEDs. Each switch has a unique texture for recognition by touch. The red LED setting is to help preserve night vision. Features hard, gold-plated contacts. Uses three AAA batteries (included). Black nylon belt sheath. Also includes a black nylon lanyard. Gift boxed.
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
First, I read the other reviews about corroded batteries and thought "surely they are checking them now before sending them out, that won't happen to me." Wrong. Mine arrived with a corroded battery. You can see the end of the battery in my photo completely covered in white crustiness. Luckily the corrosion did not get far up into the flashlight. It was contained to the battery compartment. I cleaned it up easily with vinegar and a q-tip, put new batteries in, and was on my merry way. Still disappointed I had to deal with this. It would be better if they didn't even include batteries with the thing.
As far as the light, I love it. Compact and super bright. I don't have issues with accidentally hitting the buttons. I can see how some might, and that could be a turn off for them. But it doesn't bother me. The original LED Lenser v2 dual color that I have has a model number stamped on it that says 906245 and the new one says 961567. The newer one is a little longer than the old one, and is a fair amount brighter in both the white light and the red light modes. Both are fantastic flashlights and I am pleased with my purchase. The only thing that would have made it better would have been non corroded batteries.
I have purchased 4 of this offering. One came with corroded batteries. I do not care. Cleaned up, my batteries, the Lenser build quality is whhat I am looking for.