- Rentrée scolaire et universitaire : Livres, agendas, fournitures, sacs à dos, ordinateurs, ameublement …Profitez-en !
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- HardwarePlatform: game_cube
- OperatingSystem: Gamecube
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Informations sur le jeu
- Plate-forme: GameCube
- Classification PEGI : 12 ans et plus
- Support : Jeu vidéo
- Quantité pour l'article : 1
Détails sur le produit
Voulez-vous nous parler de prix plus bas?
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Sécurité du produit
Cet article est sujet à des avertissements et consignes de sécurité spécifiques
Description du produit
When Link travels to the darkened land of Hyrule, he transforms into a wolf and must scour the land with the help of a mysterious being named Midna.;Ride into battle against troops of foul creatures, using an incredible horseback combat system, then take on massive bosses that must be seen to be believed.;Many puzzles stand between Link and the fulfillment of his quest, so players must sharpen their wits as they hunt for weapons and items.;Characters include Link, Zelda, Midna and many others, both new and old.;When Link travels to the darkened land of Hyrule, he transforms into a wolf and must scour the land with the help of a mysterious being named Midna.;Ride into battle against troops of foul creatures, using an incredible horseback combat system, then take on massive bosses that must be seen to be believed.;Many puzzles stand between Link and the fulfillment of his quest, so players must sharpen their wits as they hunt for weapons and items.;Characters include Link, Zelda, Midna and many others, both new and old.;Wii-compatible
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Tout possesseur de la nintendo gamecube se doit de posséder ce jeu qui est un véritable chef d'oeuvre vidéoludique.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
For those of you who are unsure about the differences between the original GC version and the Wii version; the GC is the original left-handed ver. of the game while the Wii ver. is the mirrored version of the exact same game. No added or special feature- it's literally just mirrored.
So would you prefer to play the original or a mirrored version of this fantabulous game? To each his own.
The graphics, for its time, are pretty impeccable and sometimes terrifying to look at, this giving the game an even stronger sense of realism.
I've beaten this game countless times- 3-heart challenge, 100% and all... This is made it to #2 on my list of Favorite LoZ Games.
PRO TIP: If at all possible, play the Gamecube version. It's graphically identical as far as I can tell, and the tacked-on wiimote swinging activities mar the pacing of a game that was never meant to have them in the first place. The Gamecube release is arguably the way this game was meant to be played.
1. Gameplay: The gameplay is incredible. Controls are kept pretty simple. I wish there were more buttons on the gamecube controller though because you can only have 2 items selected at once. It was very enjoyable to play.
2. Overall Difficulty: 7-8/10. 10 being rating stupid hard. It was made with a good amount of difficulty. Not too hard and not too easy. Some parts could have been a little more challenging.
3. Puzzle Difficulty: What I realized this time... It really depends on the age of the person playing this game. I played it in my younger years and thought the puzzles were very difficult. I played it again now and realized that there is a trick to all the puzzles in the game. You just need to find out where it is.... So I'd give the puzzles a 7/10. 10 being too difficult. And each puzzle did take some time. On the major puzzles I spent like anywhere from 5-20 minutes trying to figure it out. Not bad at all.
4. Bosses: Woww. The bosses were super fun. Part of me wishes they were more difficult because they were pretty easy once you figure out what your suppost to do. And other times I enjoyed it the way it is. So the bosses are pretty easy. But wayy fun. There was a couple of bosses though that I felt like "okay this is too easy." So I wish it was more of a challenge but you still find your self enjoying them.
5. Dungeons: The Dungeons were pretty fun. They can get confusing at times. But you just really need to search. Think and be clever. Not too hard and not too easy. Very well made. One dungeon or level area... "The Cave of Ordeals" wasn't too bad. Near the end it's kinda of pain in the butt. Mostly because of ice monsters. I found myself only getting really annoyed at a couple dungeons. The Ice Palace being one of them.. haha. But overall the Dungeons were very enjoyable.
6. Map: The Map is very Big. I wish there were more side quests in this game with such a big map. Overall very fun. The Twilight realm and light realm both look pretty cool. And have the right feel to them.
7. Adventure Feel: Ohh man... Yeah... Once I started it was hard to put it down. It had such a great feel to it. The way the adventure sucks you into the game. If your a fan of any adventure or RPG style games. This is definitely a game you should play.
8. Collectibles: I'll put it this way.... either take a Crazy LONGG time on the game... or use a guide. My goal is to get a 100% one day without a guide, but we'll see if I can do that. I'll do that when I'm old and retired. haha. It would take a ton of dedication. Anyways it's fun getting new equipment and trying it out. And using it to your advantage. Overall, the equipment is pretty user friendly.
9. Plot: Woww. Incredible plot. I really enjoyed the whole aspect of Light and Dark, Good vs Evil. Very well portrayed in the Zelda game. Had a some very rememberable quotes.
10. Emotion: Mann.... In my opinion as for emotion this is the most emotional Zelda game out there. It's mainly because the love you develop for the characters and the sense of being the hero. There were moments in the game where you feel like crying. Not trying to sound un-manly or wimpy or nerdy. Just the emotion put into this game is incredible. The joys and sorrows that you feel while playing this game. Remarkable.
11. Music: Haha... Actually I'm listening to the music right now. I've listened to it for the past few days. I LOVE Zelda music. The simple dungeon or walking around music isn't too rememberable... but the Theme music for towns, shops, Character theme music, and boss theme music is incredible. Helped make this game even more enjoyable. All music fits very well with the mood and theme of each location.
12. Effects: The effects look really cool. Especially with the equipment. The sound effects are AHhh!!! AHhmazing. Like the clinging of the ball and chain. Or the Whoosing of the boomerang.
13. Characters and Character Development: Woww. The Characters are incredible. Like I said before.... you develop a love for the characters and you'll fight evil and do whatever you can to help and save them. Very Epic and heartfelt. The Companion in this game "Midna" is probably my most favorite companion in any zelda game. Maybe tied for first with Navi and Tatl. Not sure. Anyways you develop a very close bond towards Midna. What an incredible character.
14. Graphics: Very good for the release time. Looks good and sharp. I've always really enjoyed the Dark And Light sharp look for Zelda games. It makes it seem more like an Adult game rather then a more Kid game. I mean I love all Zelda games and all the graphics but this one has my favorite graphic style. Very Good. More of a Dark look theme Vibrant colorful look. I prefer the Dark look because it makes the mood of the game more serious.
15. Enemies: Not too hard not too difficult. Overall I enjoyed fighting most of the enemies. They were pretty fun to fight... except for a few annoying enemies. haha basically any Ice enemy, Poe, or too many of certain enemies got annoying. But overall I rarely found myself getting too frustrated or finding it too easy.
16. Overall Enjoyment: This is on my list of BEST GAMES OF ALL TIME. Overall, I give it a 9.5-10. Probably a 10. I really enjoyed the whole game. My love for this game cannot be described in words. I tried to and ended up writing one of the longest reviews. So if you havn't played this game. Go out and buy it either for Wii or Gamecube. I bet you'll find yourself loving this game as much as I do. This is just amazing... It's remarkably Beautiful. MASTERPIECE.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique