- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Offres de remboursement, prix chocs, packs promo, venez vite profiter de nos promotions Informatique du moment !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
- Nouveau : découvrez les applis et les jeux que vous préférez pour votre mobile et tablette Android sur l’App-Shop Amazon et téléchargez chaque jour une application offerte.
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iOS et Android et facilitez vos achats sur smartphones et tablettes ! Découvrez les avantages de l'application Amazon.
Lenovo ThinkPad Serial ATA Hard Drive Bay Adapter III Adaptateur pour baie de stockage
Amazon Gaming Week : promotions du 20 au 26 mars
|Prix :||EUR 22,53|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
- Cliquez-ici pour vous assurer de la compatibilité de ce produit avec votre modèle
- Vous trouvez un manuel d'utilisation en français ci-dessous (voir Détails sur le produit). Notez que les paramètres de configuration d'origine peuvent être différents de ceux habituellement utilisés en France (ex. les paramètres de langue, d'heure et de devise). La garantie du fabricant de ce produit pourrait être différente de celle habituellement fournie avec des produits vendus en France.
|Nos prix incluent l'éco-participation sur tous les produits concernés. Vous voulez recycler votre appareil électrique ou électronique gratuitement ? En savoir plus ici.
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
Hauteur: 9,5 mm
Interfaces de lecteur de stockage prises en charge: SATA
Largeur: 128 mm
Poids: 800 g
Profondeur: 133 mm
Température d'opération: 5 - 35 °C
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Un problème s'est produit lors du filtrage des commentaires. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement.
Simple d'emploi, le disque est rapidement installé et monté dans la machine à la place du graveur de CD/DVD.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
I received the product for Thinkpad Sata HD Bay Adapter 2, which does not fit. It has some extension on the back that prevents insertion. The Thinkpad Sata HD Bay Adapter 3 has two female holes in the back to dock with the computer bay.
So, I had to return my product. The seller (unbelievably) asked me to send them a photo of what I had received. My camera wasn't used recently, and I couldn't find the cord. After 3 weeks, I finally found it, and sent the photo (which showed what I had described to them over the phone). So, eventually I got it returned, and they paid the shipping, since it wasn't my error.
The seller said that it was an aftermarket product, not what I wanted. There seems to be a lot of knockoffs of the real things, and sellers don't know if they're getting the right thing or not, as they aren't that familiar with the product. That was the apparent problem.
If the price is too cheap, be suspicious, as they are probably closeouts. I was careful the second time to only buy Thinkpad Lenovo brand Ultra Bay 3, at Amazon, and got the right thing. Do it right the first time and save yourself some time and hassle. I thought a search by the lenovo item number would prevent such a problem, but sellers will attach search tags that are misleading.
It worked just fine, and it's a flush fit on the UltraBay. For the price, I guess I can't say much more than that. Oh, and the vendor delivery was quite speedy.
Edited to add:
Okay -- I've had the tray for 8 months now, and it continues to work flawlessly. I will add that my notebook fell off of a chair during that time -- and amid much cursing and sweating, I rebooted my laptop and ran disk scans of my two hard drives -- they both came up clean. This is probably MORE of a function of the shock-detection of the Lenovo -- but for what it's worth, the tray did its part. :-)
This is a VERY useful product and I'm getting 100% utility out of it. The only other addition to the T500 I am considering is the Ultrabay 3-cell battery, which would help get more uptime out of the T500 (in conjunction with the 9-cell battery I already have). This battery also fits in the Ultrabay slot.
Since then I have used this drive caddy much more than I expected moving data around and actually booting from it (once you set the BIOS appropriately). It has been an immense help while working on virus removal and upgrading my O/S. The interface is also faster than my DD2.0 external drives. I am more than pleased with is construction, the price was excellent vs the OEM version, and I have confidence that each and every time I insert a drive and slide this caddy in my ultra bay it will work.
1. This caddy is not designed to fit the W530. The drive bay in the W530 is thicker than the bays in some of the other ThinkPads, so caddies designed to fit the smaller laptops leave a few millimeter gap in the side of the computer. The internal connectors do match up though, so if you don't mind having a gap in the side of your laptop this is not a problem. (This is specifically for the W530; I don't know how it fits in other ThinkPads.)
2. The caddy I received was defective and did not function at all. After taking the case off and examining the inside, it was apparent that one or more components were missing inside the caddy. Whoever is manufacturing these caddies, they apparently have very poor quality control. Despite what the listing says, these are not produced by Lenovo; the packaging I received didn't even claim that they were. Expect to pay about $60 for a genuine Lenovo drive caddy; I have been unable to find one for less anywhere.