- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Trouvez facilement les pièces adaptées à votre véhicule.
- Visitez notre Boutique Auto et Moto pour une large sélection d'accessoires et pièces de grandes marques aux meilleurs prix.
Autres vendeurs sur Amazon
+ Livraison gratuite en France métropolitaine
Lexol 1019 spānijā cuir
|Prix :||EUR 13,17 Livraison gratuite dès EUR 25 d'achats en France métropolitaine. Détails|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
- Cliquez-ici pour vous assurer de la compatibilité de ce produit avec votre modèle
- Lexol Conditioner helps to prolong the life of your leather and protect your tack investment.
- Our formula softens leather and helps prevent cracking.
- Ideal for smooth leathers
- For best results, use with Lexol Cleaner.
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Détails sur le produit
Voulez-vous nous parler de prix plus bas?
Description du produit
Lexol Original Formula Leather Conditioner Preservative Softens Leather Prevents Cracking Preserves, strengthens and beautifies all your leather: Auto Upholstery Saddlery Boots Briefcases Luggage Sports Equipment Shoes Furniture Handbags Lexol protects old and new leather from cracking and premature aging by providing the lubrication necessary to keep it strong and supple. It is made with the finest tanning oils which are emulsified into microscopic droplets. These oil droplets bond to the leather fibers, nourishing the leather and leaving no greasy residue. Use Lexol regularly to keep your leather looking and performing its best. Directions : Shake well. If leather is dirty, clean it first with Lexol pH Leather Cleaner. Then apply Lexol onto leather and promptly spread with a cloth or Lexol Applicator Sponge to cover entire area. After a few minutes, wipe off excess and buff with a soft, dry cloth. For delicate leather, test Lexol on a hidden area. Lexol may slightly darken light colored leathers. Not recommended for suede or glove soft leather.
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
I've used a lot of different wipes in my car and this by far has the best conditioning. It's important to note that this isn't a cleaner, it's a conditioner only. I feel the wipes that try to do both are inferior to having one for each. I've been using this product for over 6 months now and give the seats a wipe down every few weeks. They've become remarkably soft even in the extremely cold weather the car sits out in. Each wipe will get you just about one seat and it'll take about 3 to wipe down the entire vehicle. They will leave your hands a bit sticky and smelling like oil, so you'll want a towel or something around to wash your hands after.
For someone who is incredibly picky about these products, I've found the best use of wipes is to buy a cleaner and conditioner separate. These Lexol conditioner wipes work perfect for what they are intended to do. A nice stopgap between more thorough cleaning and conditioning.
It's difficult to review leather care product like this I feel, because if it does its job, you don't really notice it, and if it doesn't, you could argue you didn't use it enough, it would have been worse without it, or it was bad leather or badly abused. It also doesn't help that leather even if uncared for, could last for years without a problem, so who can truthfully and easily say how much the conditioner contributed (or hurt)? Either way, it's good for piece of mind, and probably is better than nothing.
One of the two packages arrived with a molding defect in the lid which prevents it from making a complete seal, so I expect the wipes to dry up sooner than later. Unfortunately, t's almost the exact price that makes it very annoying yet not worth the effort of setting up a return with Amazon.