- Rentrée scolaire et universitaire : Livres, agendas, fournitures, sacs à dos, ordinateurs, ameublement …Profitez-en !
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Vous cherchez des idées pour un cadeau de naissance? Découvrez notre sélection de cadeaux de naissance
- Offres de remboursement, prix chocs, packs promo, venez vite profiter de nos promotions Informatique du moment !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
- Nouveau : découvrez les applis et les jeux que vous préférez pour votre mobile et tablette Android sur l’App-Shop Amazon et téléchargez chaque jour une application offerte.
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iPhone, iPad, Android ou Windows Phone ou découvrez la nouvelle application Amazon pour Tablette Android !
Lilash Eyelash Serum 5.91ml
Découvrez notre boutique Rentrée scolaire et universitaire : livres, agendas, fournitures, ordinateurs, ameublement...
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
Découvrez tous nos produits de maquillage prestige en livraison gratuite dès 25€ d'achats.
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
LiLash is the world's most popular purified eyelash serum, giving you the sexy lashes you have always dreamed of.Fortifying and conditioning the lash follicles, LiLash enhances the natural beauty of your eye lashes.Ditch the messy glues and fake lashes, and experience the luxury of your own natural long lashes. With one swipe of your mascara, you will be camera ready.Extension wearers love LiLash's strengthening and conditioning formula that reduces lash breakage.Physician Formulated. No prescription needed.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
My eyelashes are now revertting back to their original length. At first I thought it was just the normal eyelash growth cycle but it's been about 2 months and my eyelashes are not enhanced anymore.
LiLash works...but I would be cautious about purchasing from this site.
Note: I contacted Lilash reps b/c I wanted to know why the product stopped working and they said, "We do not sell on Amazon or eBay and nor do any of our authorized resellers. Many of the ecommerce sellers are selling either expired or counterfeit product. When you purchase from us you get a 90-day money back guarantee."
Negative side effects: You may notice after a few months that a tiny patch of facial hairs near your eyes have grown longer and darker. I pluck them when they get too long but no one would really notice them unless he/she is an inch away from my face looking through a magnifying glass. A more immediate side effect happened after a few days of applying the product: it made my eyes very itchy. It was difficult to resist rubbing them. Eventually the sensation went away but might come back every now and then if I rub them too hard washing or drying my face. Be careful not to cause extra irritation. If you are an eyelash puller you may get used to the different feel of your lashes and pull anyway or at least pull the tips where your lashes feel more "normal." For me, it hurt like heck trying to pull them but your pain tolerance may be higher than mine. However, keep in mind that just pulling on the eyelash makes the lid more irritated. Combining that with Lilash would make my eyes even itchier and slightly painful after those first episodes.
All in all, Lilash a pretty good deterrent - depending on how afflicted you are - and grows your lashes beyond your normal lengths at the same time. Give it a try. Better and less expensive in the long run than being on a prescription drug.
ETA: The picture of Lilash associated with this selling IS NOT what the current Lilash looks like. When the company first sold the product, it was in a small mascara box and contained only .18 oz in each tube. Also on the tube at the upper right corner of the word Lilash there is a large "TM" for trademark. If you go to the Lilash site you will notice the box is bigger and it comes in a .2 oz tube. The writing on the tube looks a little different. There is no TM but instead has a registered symbol ("r" with a circle around it) on the bottom right side. If you think you have a counterfeit or were sold the wrong size, send it back to Amazon ASAP. You can also call Lilash to see if you have a counterfeit. For more honest reviews, check out the Truth in Aging blog, Cosmetics Cop website (Paula discusses the "eyelash war" begun by Latisse when reviewing Jan Marini's new version. She also states that the eye pigmentation problem occurs when the active ingredient is applied to the eye, not the lid. If you're worried about that, be careful to apply to the lid only.), and Makeup Alley site.