After three years since the first generation of Fader ND was born, it became a popular HDSLR tool for photographers and filmmakers.
During the time we talked with customers, we heard their comments and feedbacks.
We put them into the Fader ND Digi-Pro HD as much as we could.
Fader ND Digi Pro-HD was then firstly launched in a 4x4 inch format for professionals who need to use with a mattebox and it was a great successful with positive feedbacks.
Today, the Fader ND Digi Pro-HD is having the new members,from 52mm to 82mm screw thread size. Razor sharp image resolution (tested up to 500mm on a 135mm full frame camera) with an ultimate range of ND2 to ND1000 (subject to focal length of the lens, normal usable range at ND 2 to ND400~450).
In appearance, the fader ND Digi Pro-HD is equipped with a little handle to allow photographers for easier and more precise rotation. Matte finishing filter ring helps avoiding reflection of lights and with the special shape created it also helps increasing friction when holding on hand, decreasing the chance of dropping it on the ground when detaching/attaching it.
What's so useful of a Fader ND?
1. Smooth exposure adjustment between outdoor and indoor shooting or sunny day with cloud.
2. Allow large aperture under bright light condition.
3. Allow quick exposure adjustment without changing aperture and shutter speed.
1. Allow large aperture under bright light condition.
2. Allow variable shutter speed without changing different ND filters.
3. Taking HDR photos without changing any setting by just rotating the filter.