- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iPhone, iPad, Android ou Windows Phone ou découvrez la nouvelle application Amazon pour Tablette Android !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Lodge 38,1 cm/15 "- Acier-ronde pré-enduite Poêle à frire/sauteuse
|Prix :||EUR 122,02 LIVRAISON GRATUITE en France métropolitaine. Détails|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
- 38,1 cm/15 "/ poêle/poêle-Idéal pour cuisiner poisson et fruits de mer, viande, les pâtes, le riz, légumes, etc.
- Plus léger que Lodge's reconnu 2 poêles à frire en fonte
- Garantie à vie (plus de détails ci-dessous)
- Construit de haute qualité-Acier carbone - 12
- Pre-seasoned à Lodge's foundry pour un résultat naturel, à libération facile à utiliser qui améliore la finition
- Avec poignées rivetées pour une facilité de transport
- Clean par lavage à la main (détergents est facultative)
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
Made of Carbon 12 gauge steel It is tough and brutally takes high heat for browning searing. It maintains and very low and very high temperatures, making the pan has highly effective and versatile cooking piece. It is constructed of Carbon steel so It takes to Each well high heat. skillet factory is seasoned with natural soy bean oil. This easy releas'oil finish improves with use. Carbon steel performs extremely well in residential kitchens and is preferred in professional kitchens. Suitable for all types of heating sources including gas, glass, electric, induction, oven and campfire. It performs extremely well over open flame. It is a great choice for for cooking a large group whether in the dining room or around the campfire. It 's also great for paellas, a spanish dish prepared by simmering together, seafood, chicken, vegetables, rice and other seasonings. Paella saffron and is usually cooked in the open air over a wood fire hot so that the dish can be infused with the smoke flavor. I
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
- Lighter than cast iron
- Rugged, and will be used on a campfire and grill
- Should last a lifetime
- Long handle
- Nothing like the cast iron which passes the egg tests on first use
- Price, more expensive than the cast iron but performed the worst on initial cook
I will be scrubbing down the pan and re-seasoning it myself since other reviews mentioned the same problem I faced. The cast iron items get better with use so I'm hoping the same thing. First impression cooking with is pan was horrible. Hopefully I can update this review and increase the stars since I'm a huge fan of Lodge.
# Update 2017-03-22
I've had to bump it up from 3 to 4 stars. Second time using the pan, the egg did not stick! I had scrubbed it down with a chainmail scrubber and re-seasoned the pan on the stove top and not the oven. I added a light coat of vegetable oil to the entire pan after washing it. Then placed it on the stove top with high heat setting until it started smoking. I reduced the heat to medium and allowed it to cook in some more. I wiped down the pan after it cooled down. Then I heated it up again, added a little olive oil and cooked an egg that didn't stick. I've uploaded more photos of the 2nd time cooking an egg with this pan. I'm a very happy customer and will update this review as I use this pan more.
# Update 2017-03-26
I've had to bump it up from 4 to 5 stars. This carbon steel pan has become my favorite frying pan in the kitchen! My first impression cooking with this item was poor due to the factory seasoning. After using it several times and washing it properly, it's non-stick and works amazing. It's now my go-to egg pan. The factory seasoning seems to only help with actual continued seasoning. I'm pretty sure the factory seasoning is there just to keep it from rusting and it provides the new black finish look without the toxic metals/chemicals and paint that most non-stick frying pans come with. I haven't ran into issues that other people have reported with the warping issue. I use a gas range and heat the pan up on high with the biggest burner and experienced no warping. I noticed my pan has started to build up a nice patina with only several uses. For those who are experienced with carbon steel know what a good patina does and how it helps to prevent rusting. I'm very happy with this purchase and will be ordering the 12 inch pan soon. Next and final test will be using it at the campfire!
Treat them well and they will reward with heirloom like durability.
Don't use soap, scrape and heat...seal with light oil on paper towel.
It's now my favorite go- to cooking pan for any sauteeing or frying jobs.
Just to address some other comments I have seen. Some people have said that this pan warps. I use it on a ceramic stove top and while it does warp a tiny bit when heating it up, it goes right back to completely flat either when it cools or when enough food is put in it that the temperature becomes more even.
As for people saying the pan came chipped or it chipped later on, this is just a misunderstanding. It's carbon steel, it doesn't chip. The pan comes with a factory seasoning. This seasoning might chip but that is fine, even expected to some extent.
But no complaints. I put this on my stove and have been using it every day since. (Tip: Buy the silicone handle cover, put it on upside down, so it won't just slide off.)
I spent almost an entire day watching YouTube videos on seasoning carbon steel pans. I've seasoned cast iron pans for years, after the videos I seasoned a couple of small carbon steel skillets. Here's what happens: you end up thinking, well, it's not quite right but it'll work. And it does. This one arrived seasoned, but still needed some seasoning. However the base layer is even, seems bulletproof.. From now on I think I'll buy pre-seasoned.