Présentation de l'éditeur
This book includes...
- 17 chapters and 104 pages packed with useful information to encourage healthy sleep habits from infancy and beyond.
- Complete list of helpful sleep products that I personally use.
- 8 sample baby sleep schedules that you can start today.
- 4 schedule worksheets to help you create your own custom baby sleep schedule.
- Special tips throughout the book, exclusive to readers.
- Comprehensive list of references and resources used to write this book.
What you’ll learn…
- Understand the science behind why babies sleep the way they do.
- Learn how much sleep your baby needs, how many naps are common for each age range, as well as when and how to drop a nap.
- Learn how to start effective schedules and routines, while staying flexible.
- Start navigating challenging sleep disruptions and short naps.
- Learn how to survive travel with a baby and help your baby recover after lost sleep.
- And so much more!