- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Offres de remboursement, prix chocs, packs promo, venez vite profiter de nos promotions Informatique du moment !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
- Nouveau : découvrez les applis et les jeux que vous préférez pour votre mobile et tablette Android sur l’App-Shop Amazon et téléchargez chaque jour une application offerte.
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iOS et Android et facilitez vos achats sur smartphones et tablettes ! Découvrez les avantages de l'application Amazon.
ASUS M51AC-US004S Ordinateur de bureau 32 Go NVIDIA GeForce GT 620 Windows 8
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
|Nos prix incluent l'éco-participation sur tous les produits concernés. Vous voulez recycler votre appareil électrique ou électronique gratuitement ? En savoir plus ici.
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Vous avez des questions ?
Trouvez des réponses dans les informations sur le produit, les questions/réponses et les avis
Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une question valable. Vous pouvez publier votre question directement ou la modifier par la suite.
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
Addendum: In the process of ordering this system, I discovered that Amazon had some faulty specification information regarding some of the ASUS models. It appeared that the manufacturer's product description for one of models was inadvertently inserted for another model. I think it is understandable to have such an occasional mix-up given the huge number of products being sold online, but it made things very confusing. I found it very important to compare the manufacturer's website information with the product description at Amazon to make sure the item ordered was correct.
First off, my mistake, this system does NOT have a wireless adapter. Somehow I missed that in the description.
Secondly, the Nvidia GT 620 is too under powered for anything other than business graphics or SD movie watching.
If you decide to upgrade the video card you'll find the system has two 16x slots, however the second slot is too close to the edge of the mother board and does not provide clearance for motherboard cable connections (USB I believe) or cooling fins or fan on a video card because of the slots proximity to the bottom of the case.
Using the first 16x slot for a video card upgrade (where the 620 comes installed) will block one of the PCIe short slots.
Additionally, if you upgrade to virtually any gaming capable card you'll need an additional PCIe power cable - which is not available on the 350w power supply included with this system. Depending on how beefy a card you get you can either get a molex to PCIe adapter or (more likely) replace the power supply with at least a 450w source. The vast majority of the aftermarket power supplies will have the required power cables already built on.
Since the system wasn't DOA, I couldn't return it under Amazon policies and get something a bit more expensive with the specs I needed. Make sure to read the detailed specs and buy for tomorrow.
Live and learn!
* I ran into an issue where USB 3.0 devices were going crazy connecting/disconnecting and not being recognized. I fixed this by changing legacy usb settings from auto to off.
* I also ran into some issues where it would only attempt to boot from USB 3.0 connected hard drives even though it was clearly not setup in the boot priorities to boot to USB first.
Other than those minor quirks, it has been very reliable and my customer can't wait to upgrade the rest of their machines with these. I would highly recommend it to anyone that doesn't want to build a custom solution. It would make a great entry level gaming/video editing computer for a home user. You might want to upgrade the power supply and throw in a nice video card and you would have a great high-end system.
Highly recommended for the price and cannot be beat by either DELL, HP or Acers current offerings on Amazon.