Présentation de l'éditeur
A Survival Guide To Staying In Control Of Your Work
Do you find it harder and harder to keep up with all the loose ends you need to follow up on "urgently"?
Are you under constant time pressure to manage multiple projects that require you to be constantly following up with many people by email? And then find out that you missed sending out a few key emails because you lost track after endless hours in meetings and reviewing thousands of tasks in project plans which just point out what is overdue but do not provide help to get it done?
If you had a way to quickly and accurately get in control of the email reminders you need to send to all the people you depend on to make your projects successful, wouldn't this make you much more effective and free up a lot of valuable time?
This is definitely possible using simple tools you already have.
Using MS Excel and Outlook, you can manage a long list of email notifications from a simple spreadsheet with the click of just one button.
The fact is, managing a list of emails requires some basic planning and common tools and should be simple. In the past there were people to help with these administrative tasks, but in today's lean and ever accelerating world of raising the performance bar and flattening organizations it is essential that you master the skills necessary to be able to keep up with ever-increasing expectations.
Being able to instantly manage large amounts of emails using a simple tool that enables quick and effective action gives you a great advantage in successfully completing projects on time and without errors.
This book will provide you with step-by-step guidance on:
• A simple tool that you can use right now that will save you from hours of manually cutting and pasting, and possibly forgetting key information.
• How to go from searching through multiple lists and calendars to managing all your email notifications in one simple spreadsheet.
• Examples to clearly illustrate how Excel can create and send email notifications that can do your work for you.
• An explanation of how the spreadsheet works so you can see how to modify it to meet your exact needs, if you want to.
• Clear step-by-step instructions that will get you started right away, without having to read a 200+ page technical manual or search for online help.
The simple tools you need to get your work done effectively can be right at your finger tips.
You can do this too - even if you have so much to do that things seem hopelessly out of your control.
Give it a try - You will see your productivity, your value, and your stress-level improve!