Présentation de l'éditeur
* How to build Memory Palaces that work like roller-coasters (i.e. automatic, thrilling and fun!)
* Why speed reading may be the ultimate enemy of memorization
* How to use the secrets of "Bibliomancy" to learn and memorize
* The power of vocalization for memorization
* How to shoot for the moon with your memorization efforts
* The key steps to memorizing systematically
* How to focus on improving your memory the right way
* Compounding your associative imagery
* Why meditation will solve just about any memorization problem - fast!
* The most important words memorizers around the world want to store in their Memory Palaces forever
* Why having a bad memory and practicing memorization badly are not the same thing
* How memorizing a deck of cards can be used to heal patients
* The real secrets behind memorization wizardry
* The "permission-based" memorization technique that will send your memory soaring
* How to overcome learning disabilities and other imaginary barriers
* How to memorize sheet music and/or tablature
* The power of memorizing foreign language palindromes
* ... and much, much more.
The Magnetic Memory system has been used by real language learners, most of whom previously considered themselves owners of a "bad memory" to make real strides in acquiring new languages, knowledge and terminology.
Don't worry! None of the techniques and ideas revealed in this newsletter are rocket science.
Frankly, if you can memorize a short email address or the name of a movie, then you can use the Magnetic Memory system to memorize all the vocabulary you could ever want.
But there's really no time to lose.
Every day that you are not using this simple vocabulary memorization system, you are literally stealing from yourself the joy of reading, speaking and knowing a second-language as you easily expand the natural abilities of your mind.