Présentation de l'éditeur
Usually, the whole process becomes scary and questionable because you do not know how to start. When everything was where it is supposed to be, it was just a matter of keeping it like that. Right now, it's a matter of setting those things in order.
That is the purpose of Master Focus. It will help you learn how to concentrate and focus, how to build a good work environment around you, setting up positive habits, and concentrating your focus on your goals. It will teach you about human behaviors and influencing factors around you that are, both consciously and unconsciously, creating ripples of either construction or destruction in your ability to concentrate and set your life in order.
In this book, you will:
- Realize the importance of concentrating and focusing.
- Understand the good effects of maintaining the strong focus in your life.
- Learn how the brain works when set in a certain direction.
- See the connections between physical and mental health and their impacts on your productivity.
- Learn about helpful techniques on stacking good new habits over negative current ones.
- Discover strategies to utilize technology, create the best solutions at work, and uncover the tricks to live a more focused life.
- And much more...