Mastering Autodesk Revit MEP 2014: Autodesk Official Press (Anglais) Broché – 5 juillet 2013
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
The ultimate reference and tutorial to harness the power of Revit MEP
This Autodesk Official Press book will help you develop your expertise with Revit MEP′s core concepts and functionality. Based on the authors′ years of real–world experience, this comprehensive reference and tutorial has been updated to cover all of the new features of Revit MEP, and includes best practices, techniques, tips, tricks, and real–world exercises to help you hone your skills.
- Shows how to use the interface effectively, explains how to create and use project templates, and details ways you can improve efficiency with worksharing and collaboration
- Addresses generating schedules that show quantities, materials, design dependencies, and more
- Looks at creating logical air, water, and fire protection systems; evaluating building loads; and placing air and water distribution equipment
- Covers lighting, power receptacles and equipment, communication outlets and systems, and circuiting and panels
- Zeroes in on creating water systems, plumbing fixtures and their connectors, water piping, and more
Featuring real–world scenarios and hands–on tutorials, this Autodesk Official Press book features downloadable before–and–after tutorial files so that you can compare your finished work to that of the professionals. It′s the perfect resource for becoming a Revit MEP expert.
Quatrième de couverture
The Ultimate Revit MEP Tutorial and Reference
Build expertise in Autodesk Revit MEP 2014 and learn how to use modern workflows to produce highly professional designs, construction documents, and compelling presentations with this detailed, hands–on resource. The expert author team draws on years of Revit MEP experience to explain core concepts and tools and detail best practices for mechanical, electrical, fire protection, and plumbing design. You′ll find helpful strategies, guidance, and dos and don′ts on everything from template creation to content management to working efficiently with 2D and 3D data. Hands–on, real–world projects reinforce the discussions, so you can further sharpen and expand your skills in this powerful software.
- Understanding the Revit MEP 2014 user interface and new tools
- Setting up efficient templates, drawings, projects, schedules, and workflows
- Using Revit MEP for mechanical design, including HVAC cooling and heating load analysis, mechanical systems and ductwork, and piping
- Using Revit MEP for electrical design, including lighting, power, communications, circuits, and panels
- Using Revit MEP for plumbing design, including water systems, fixtures, sanitary piping, and fire protection
- Creating custom content, adding details, and managing project sheets
Harness the Power of BIM with Autodesk Revit MEP 2014
Learn Best Practices for Completing and Submitting Building Projects
Apply Real–World Tricks and Tips from Revit MEP Experts
Enhance Your Professional Skills with Hands–on Exercises
Master Advanced Electrical and Plumbing Concepts
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com