Présentation de l'éditeur
You will learn:
- How connect it with SAP NetWeaver BW
- How to leverage your existing investment in SAP BEx queries
- How to use the simple features of SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for OLAP
- How to leverage the advanced functionality
This is the definitive source for information on SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for OLAP and it provides you with a comprehensive functional overview, data connectivity guidance, and basic/advanced usage scenarios.
Highlights of the book:
- How does SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for OLAP fit into your overall business intelligence project ?
- How can you leverage your existing BEx queries from your SAP NetWeaver BW system ?
- Learn how to use the basic functionality
- Learn the advanced features of the SAP BI client
Ingo Hilgefort is an experienced SAP and SAP BusinessObjects BI professional and has written several books on this topic. He’s currently Director, Solution Management responsible for the integration of SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.x with SAP NetWeaver BW and SAP ERP.