Présentation de l'éditeur
Just to say Thank You for checking out this Book I want to give you a copy of my upcoming book Paleo Pantry: The Beginner's Guide to What Should and Should NOT be in Your Paleo Kitchen.
Go to aPaleoPantry.com to reserve your FREE copy!
In “Mediterranean Paleo: Gluten Free and Paleo Recipes From The Region That Gave Us The Mediterranean Diet” you’re about to discover how to explore the Mediterranean from the comfort of your own home!
One of the first things your mind conjures up when dreaming of the idyllic Mediterranean region is the glorious food! Food and Mediterranean culture are inextricably intertwined and to truly immerse yourself in the culture it is necessary to explore the wide range of flavors and tastes that are characteristic of this region.
I am going to show you how to create the most exquisite Mediterranean cuisine that will have you imagining the azure blue waters and balmy breezes, with a Paleo twist.
There is no reason to miss out on any culinary experience just because you adhere to the Paleo way of life. Everything is adaptable to fit in with your specific dietary requirements and let me tell you, there is no compromise on taste or quality. You can still expect to delight your taste buds with full, robust and hearty flavors without any of the “bad stuff”. So read on and prepare to be amazed!
Here Is a Preview of What You'll Learn...
• How to prepare the most mouthwatering Mediterranean food without abandoning your commitment to Paleo, including how to make the necessary substitutions to ensure that the meals are as strictly Paleo as you desire
• The specific spice blends characteristic of each region, and how to use them to evoke that taste and scent of place
• How to prepare Greek Classics like Chicken Souvlaki with “Tzatziki”
• Spanish Dishes like Paella with Shrimp and Chorizo using a fantastic rice substitute
• Traditional French Bistro fare like Escargot and sweet and garlicy 40 Clove Chicken
• Italian Favorites like Grilled Calamari and that absolutely scrumptious dish on the cover, Shrimp with Lemon Carpaccio
• North African Specialties like Moroccan Stew and North African Meatballs with Saffron Sauce
• Middle Eastern Cuisine including Chicken Shwarma and Lebanese Kafta Kebabs
• And much more!
Just scroll up and get your copy of “Mediterranean Paleo: Gluten Free and Paleo Recipes From The Region That Gave Us The Mediterranean Diet” today!