Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services (Anglais) Broché – 15 avril 2013
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
Use your SQL Server skills to create and manage key data reports
Deliver interactive business intelligence reports using SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services, and help facilitate real-time decision making throughout the enterprise. SQL Server expert Stacia Misner shows you in detail how to design, manage, and access custom reports that capture data from multiple sources. This book is ideal for experienced SQL Server developers, whether you’re new to Reporting Services or upgrading from an earlier version.
Discover how to:
- Use the latest features, including the Power View ad hoc reporting tool
- Design reports by understanding how your audience accesses and uses data
- Add interactive features to help end users sort and filter data
- Create rich data visualization with charts, gauges, indictors, and data maps
- Configure your report server, provide security, and monitor report contents
- Use SharePoint or Report Manager to search and access reports online
- Create a library of report parts that clients can use for ad hoc reporting
- Build and manage reports using Reporting Services as a development platform
Biographie de l'auteur
Stacia Misner, MCITP, MCTS, is a consultant and trainer specializing in Microsoft business intelligence solutions. She has more than 20 years of IT experience and has written several books on SQL Server, including Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services Step by Step. Stacia is also one of the first to earn the new SQL Server Analysis Services Maestro certification.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
While that information is necessary and helpful, maybe they could have put only basic info on how to download and setup a clean development environment, and push all other stuff to the end.
If you are like me and like to read a book from cover to cover and wish to dive into stuff (making reports in this case) as soon as possible, this arrangement is not ideal.
That said, the book is very informative. I bought it after listening to the author's excellent Pluralsight courses, and wanted some additional info.
As a product that has had several iterations a book is a better way to gain experience and avoid the it doesn't work that way anymore problem.