Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch Unleashed (Anglais) Broché – 24 février 2012
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
Microsoft® Visual Studio® LightSwitch® Unleashed
Alessandro Del Sole
Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch represents a breakthrough in business application development for Windows clients, the Web, and the cloud. Using this new tool, you can build powerful data-centric applications with far less code than ever before. Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch Unleashed is the first comprehensive, start-to-finish guide to this powerful new tool. Written by longtime Visual Basic expert and Microsoft MVP Alessandro Del Sole, this book covers everything Microsoft developers need to know to make the most of LightSwitch–from the absolute basics to the most advanced enterprise techniques.
You learn how to use LightSwitch to build modern, scalable, customized line-of-business applications that automatically leverage technologies such as Silverlight, WCF, and SQL Server Express with no effort or expertise on your part. Through hands-on examples, Del Sole guides you through building solutions that can integrate and analyze business information from virtually any source, crafting custom logic that solves your company’s unique problems, and delivering state-of-the-art usability through professional-quality user interfaces.
- Implement features such as screen navigation, data interaction, paging, and Excel export, with absolutely no coding
- Build simple data-centric applications and add power to them with relationships and details
- Rapidly create customized queries, filters, sorts, and reports
- Aggregate data from many locations, including SharePoint, SQL Server, and the cloud
- Simplify the implementation of application-level data validation
- Protect your applications with authentication and authorization
- Fine tune your code for scalability and performance
- Streamline deployment to local computers, web servers, and the Windows Azure cloud
- Use .NET code to define custom behaviors related to data and the user interface
- Understand how LightSwitch applications are architected and how they are handled by Visual Studio
- Use LightSwitch with other Visual Studio tools to manage the entire application life cycle
- Efficiently debug LightSwitch code–and create code that’s easier to debug
Category: Microsoft Programming
User Level: Intermediate―Advanced
ON THE WEB:
Download all examples and source code presented in this book as they are available from informit.com/title/9780672335532
Biographie de l'auteur
Alessandro Del Sole has been a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) for Visual Basic since 2008. He is well known throughout the global Visual Basic community worldwide. He is a community leader on the Italian Visual Basic Tips & Tricks website (more than 44,100 developers) and on the LightSwitch Tips & Tricks website. He is a frequent contributor to the Visual Basic Developer Center on MSDN and the author of many articles about .NET development. The author of five technical books, Alessandro was awarded MVP of the Year for Visual Basic in 2009 and 2010.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
The book can also be read cover to cover, but there are 763 pages of primary content so I treat it as a reference book. I also found the screen shots to be clear and easy to read.
The only thing that I did not prefer is that the code is in VB and I code in C#. However, there is so little code (4-5 lines every 10 pages or so), that it really is not an issue.
If you don't mind the print quality, then this appears to be a very good book for understanding LightSwitch in more depth.
I did look at the summary pages of the ebook version and they are much more easily read and acceptable, so all is not in vain and I highly recommend purchasing the book this way but not the printed version. Perhaps the publisher can improve the print quality of this book without too much difficulty. If I were the author I would insist that the publisher do somethinhaving the bookg about the poor print quality and quickly reissue it.
I now repurchased this book as an ebook version. I downloaded it to my developer laptop and highly impressed on how much easier it is to read the screens. As LightSwitch is new to me, having the book opened on one tab browser while having another browser tab opened with LightSwitch makes it easy to follow and develop according to the steps in the book tutorials. I find this great as I can read and develop along at the same time following following step by step the tutorial. I must say the book is well written and the author presents every step clear and easy to understand. He goes into depth on the more difficult areas and covers a lot of information. The book has been very helpful and also a continual aid while I am programming.
Like I said the screens are excellent in this version and nothing but good things to say about the authors hard work in presenting LightSwitch. I have been developing for 20+ years and find this to be very helpful and informative. Highly recommend it...