Millie Marotta's Animal Kingdom (Anglais) Broché – 14 août 2014
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Produits fréquemment achetés ensemble
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Description du produit
Revue de presse
This is a book to be treasured by anyone who wants to enjoy the creative process. -- Stylist.co.uk
Millie Marotta...has created a beautiful world of illustrated animals for adults to bring to life. From swooshing jellyfish to exquisite birds... --The Lady magazine
A colouring book filled with art so beautiful and intricate, you ll be hesitant to colour it in, even though your own shading only serves to enhance these amazing illustrations-- BuzzFeed
Features beautiful illustrations of fish, birds, mammals, trees, plants and flowers.--Psychologies.co.uk
From elephants to hippos, via rhinos, rabbits and whales, this will enchant all ages.--The Mail Online
Présentation de l'éditeur
THE INTERNATIONAL SENSATION AND SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER
Immerse yourself in Millie's beautifully illustrated world of creatures with this visually stunning colouring book
Millie Marotta's Tropical Wonderland, Millie Marotta's Wild Savannah and Millie Marotta's Curious Creatures are also available
· Get creative by adding your own touches with colours or line drawing
· From parrots to elephants, butterflies to bears, fish to reindeers
· An inspirational book for all lovers of fine illustration
Millie Marotta is a hugely popular illustrator and her idiosyncratic drawings of the world's wonderful creatures will draw you in. Millie's Animal Kingdom offers a range of beautiful illustrations on quality paper to personalise and make your own.
The artist's intricate style of illustration will get you itching for a pen, whether it's to add to the fine line hatching on the birds, the flowing tendrils of a jellyfish, or the composite of flowers that make up a grizzly bear.
You can colour her work or add your own line drawings to make it special to you. Each picture is guaranteed to get your creative juices flowing and offers scope to improve your artistic skills, while giving you a finished picture to show for your endeavours. This is a book to be treasured by anyone who wants to enjoy the creative process or those looking for a relaxing and mindful activity.
PAGE COLOUR MAY VARY SLIGHTLY. This title is printed using paper from more than one source. This means that, while paper quality and thickness is consistent from copy to copy, page colour may vary; for example one copy of this book may have white pages, and another copy may have off-white pages.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
Every single page is filled with artistic, intricately adorned birds, animals, butterflies or fish. Some adorned with flowers and leaves others with geometrical shapes and designs. On 5 pages animals have been duplicated without the adornments so you can add your own to create images that are uniquely yours. Some pages have flowers, trees, and leaves decorating the pages as well as adorning the animals.
A perfect addition to your coloring library, or gift for adults, college students and school aged children that enjoy itricate coloring. My 8 year old grandson was here tonight when I received the book and he is so excited, as he turned the pages he started jumping up and down and it was Grandma I want to color the snake, the raccoon, the deer, the bunny, the turtle, the rooster, in the end almost every page in the book.
The cover picture is a collage of pictures in the book, not a picture that is actually in the book and I found many illustrations throughout the book that I like better than the sample images shown so I am going to add my favorites and a couple of my least favorite one’s for you.
1. 88 pages to color, 16 2 page illustrations and 56 single page illustrations, printed front and back of each page, on heavy weight, white paper.
2. The patterns are very intricate and detailed so Colored pencils, or Fiskars Gel pens work well in this book, and all dark Fiskars colors that I tried did not bleed through the paper.
3. I am going to use Fiskars Gel Pens and Crayola Watercolor pencils then possible my Prismacolor color pencils.
4. I also tested Irma Gel pens and the dark blue bled through the paper.
5. Every marker that I tested bled through the pages onto the back, markers included (Staedtler Triplus Fineliners and Triplus color Fibre tip pens (the dark colors bled through other colors randomly) Sharpie ultra fine, Bic Mark it ultra fine, Crayola skinnies.
6. Book is Square, 9 7/8ths x 9 7/8ths inches.
7. I ordered this out of stock book on May 1st and received it from Amazon on May 10th, only 10 days. It was listed as out of stock the day I ordered it and still is listed out of stock, so don’t let that stop you from ordering this amazing coloring book.
8. Bird lovers rejoice, there are 20 bird illustrations in this wonderful book.
1. 14 of the pages have text on the page someplace. Example: Just over the raccoons head this text is printed (Add some color to the bandit-masked raccoon.) Personally I don’t like text in an adult coloring book and especially in the coloring area. However with text only on14 pages we still have 74 pages without text so I am not reducing my star rating.
2. Printed front and back of each page, all markers and some gel pens bleed through the pages.
3. A few of the images have some areas with miniscule details, this is really not a con because you can just color over those areas and the lines will become accents like shadows and texture.
This is a really beautiful book of coloring designs. The only thing I don't like about it is that it is printed on both sides of each sheet of paper.
Sadly, some of the designs stretch across both sheets of paper and that makes it very difficult to draw as the sheets are bound into the book rather than having perforated pages. I was able to push hard and essentially bend the binding to get the book to lay fairly flat.
I am on my second book of these designs and I wanted to color some from both sides and I had problems with some of my markers bleeding through.
The paper is nice heavy weight and is bright white. The designs are really beautiful. I love this artist's ability to take a beautiful drawing of an animal or insect and turn it into such an intricate and gorgeous coloring page. Because it is intricate, I do have to use my magnifying lamp from time to time.
I just wish that the artist and publishing company had printed on side of the paper. They could have turned the book into two books - with half as many designs in each and I would gladly have purchased both. I hope they consider this in the future or provide us with an additional set of larger format prints of a few of the most popular designs - printed one side only.
Even with this issue, I still think this is an outstanding color book. As I mentioned, I just recently bought my second one (which is how I can give you the video of the blank book instead of the one that I colored. I was happy to buy the second book and will enjoy coloring the "other" side in this one.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique