Présentation de l'éditeur
If you use Microsoft Office throughout your day to stay productive yet you still feel overwhelmed with the amount of work on your plate, how long it takes to get things done, and/or the quality of your work, great news.
In 15 Tips in 15 Minutes using Word 2010, learn simple, one-minute tips that will help you produce professional-looking documents with minimal effort.
• Format documents in minutes, not hours using Styles and Style Sets
• Create a table of contents in seconds
• Navigate quickly throughout your document
• Work like a pro
This book is for you if…
• You need to format contracts, project plans, business plans, agreements, manuals, or other types of documents that require structure, consistent formatting and that look professional
• You’ve been working in Microsoft Word for years and can ‘get around’ but wonder if there is a better way
• You’re not sure how to approach a task or worse, you become paralyzed in the middle of a task
• Want to build your technology skills and rock at your job
• Want to know the secrets to reducing errors and delivering results in lightning speed
• You have no time for formal training and need quick tips
Get up to speed on the latest features of Word (and features that have been around for years), repeatedly save 6 hours of time throughout your week, and work efficiently and effectively using the technology you have at your fingertips.
Scroll up and click "Buy Now" to start reading!