Présentation de l'éditeur
Learn simple, one-minute tips that will help you produce professional-looking spreadsheets with minimal effort. The tips include step by step instructions with screenshots, when appropriate, and multiple version support indicating when a tip applies to previous versions of the technology.
• Discover ways to save time in Excel
• Manage your data with minimal effort using Excel Tables
• Perform magic using various Excel tools
• Learn ways to reduce errors
• Listen to your data using a variety of new and standard features
• Share nicely with others
This book is for you if…
• You need to use Excel to track contacts, expenses, budgets, inventory, scheduling, lists and other types of data that need to be accurate and easy to use, plus look professional
• You’ve been working in Microsoft Excel for years and can ‘get around’ but wonder if there is a better way
• You’re not sure how to approach a task or worse, you become paralyzed in the middle of a task
• Want to build your technology skills and rock at your job
• Want to know the secrets to reducing errors and delivering professional results in lightning speed
• You have no time for formal training and need quick tips
Get up to speed on the latest features of Excel (and features that have been around for years), repeatedly save hours of time throughout your week, and work efficiently and effectively using the technology you have at your fingertips.
Scroll up and click "Buy Now" to start reading!