- Rentrée scolaire et universitaire : Livres, agendas, fournitures, sacs à dos, ordinateurs, ameublement …Profitez-en !
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Offres de remboursement, prix chocs, packs promo, venez vite profiter de nos promotions Informatique du moment !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
- Nouveau : découvrez les applis et les jeux que vous préférez pour votre mobile et tablette Android sur l’App-Shop Amazon et téléchargez chaque jour une application offerte.
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iPhone, iPad, Android ou Windows Phone ou découvrez la nouvelle application Amazon pour Tablette Android !
Moshi iLynx Hub USB/FireWire pour Mac
Découvrez notre boutique Rentrée scolaire et universitaire : livres, agendas, fournitures, ordinateurs, ameublement...
|Nos prix incluent l'éco-participation sur tous les produits concernés. Vous voulez recycler votre appareil électrique ou électronique gratuitement ? En savoir plus ici.
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
Interfaces Hub: FireWire 400, USB 2.0
Nombre de Ports IEEE 1394/Firewire: 2
Quantité de Ports USB 2.0: 4
Quantité de ports: 6
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
I gave up and then stumbled across the Moshi iLynx USB/Firewire hub. It was really kind of a eureka moment, specific to a niche need.
I'm happy with the purchase. The iLynx is well made, probably as well or better than other USB hubs, but I think it important to note a few "reality checks."
The hub doesn't use a external power supply, instead it draws power by connecting to a USB and Firewire port on your computer. So, your net gain is 3 USB ports and 1 Firewire port.
While it's a beautiful and elegant design, it's a bit of an ergonomic and visual challenge to access the ports. It is probably better suited for long term connections. To their credit they do include some nice short extension USB and Firewire cables to make life easier.
The hub doesn't seem to power down when the computer is shut down which can be a problem if you external hard drives are designed to shut down with the computer.
Shipping was free and fast, but did not live up to Amazon's standards of packaging. It was shipped in a padded envelope. The third party include with the package an explanation that it is an effort to be green and ship with minimal packaging. I appreciate the sentiment, but considered it risky and would have preferred something a bit sturdier. The iLynx is tightly boxed with light boxboard which didn't survive the shipping. The iLynx itself was in good condition.
It has had no problem powering any of my devices. Just make sure that you have the built in USB and Firewire cables plugged into your PC/Mac give sufficient power to any devices you might plug into the iLynx. I would recommend it to anyone that has the need for two firewire ports when you only have one. It comes with all the cables you would need to get started, including extension cables for USB and Firewire. There is a Firewire 400 to 800 cable included as well. One thing I really like is that it has built in cables for connection to your PC/Mac. Overall the build quality is great, the cables are built to last as well.
1. NO power Cord
2. Cleanest usb hub for your imac
3. Well designed
yes no extra power needed ... usb works without any hiccups ... firewire works great
comes with extra cables ... plastic body vs aluminum ... small minus ( i would have preferred some heft)
the moshi logo stays lit ... can be distracting to some ... however it's not overly bright.
if you own any imac and are in need of 4 extra usb and 2 extra firewire ... buy this now!