Présentation de l'éditeur
Is coconut oil really a “cure-all”?
If so, then how can it help you?
Find out the answers to these, and more, in the new easy-to-use guide Nature’s Miracle Elixir: The Essential Benefits of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil is organic, pure, and not filled with chemical additives which are so often found in other products. Its many uses and healing properties have been known for millennia throughout Asia and it’s only now that its amazing health benefits are being discovered by those in the West.
In Nature’s Miracle Elixir you’ll learn the truth about the science behind this amazing oil as we delve behind the hype and compare the results of legitimate research to give you the answers. Not only will you learn the truth behind the negative press on saturated fat, but you’ll also find the answers to these and other questions:
- What’s the difference between coconut milk, coconut oil and virgin coconut oil?
- Does coconut oil have any adverse side effects?
- Should you take coconut oil in capsules or liquid?
- Is there a way to keep coconut oil from solidifying?
- How else is Lauric acid good for you?
- If it’s so good for you, why don’t more of us know about it?
You’ll learn how you should correctly use coconut oil in your treatments. Some of the topics discussed include:
- How to apply coconut oil to your hair
- Coconut oil can make your hair grow faster, thicker, longer and even less frizzy
- Coconut oil kills dandruff and stops lice
- Should you use regular coconut oil and extra virgin coconut oil on your hair?
- How to use coconut oil for skin care
- How to use it as a facial cleanser
- How to use it as a face mask
- How to use it as a moisturizer
- How to use it as an acne treatment
- How to use it for rashes, eczema, psoriasis or severe dryness
- How to use it as a natural sunscreen
- How to use it as a natural deodorant
- How to use it as an exfoliating facial scrub
- How to use it to treat nail fungus
- How to use it to treat athlete’s foot
You’ll also learn:
- Is coconut oil good for cholesterol?
- How can coconut oil help you lose weight if it is so calorific?
- Crohn’s disease, inflammatory bowel disease and other digestive problems
- How coconut oil helps Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes
- Immunity, healing and infections
- Bone and dental health
- Stress relief
- Moderate stage Alzheimers
…And we mustn’t forget cooking with coconut oil:
- Does coconut oil give food a slight coconut flavor?
- How to remove the smell from coconut cooking oil?
- How much coconut oil is okay to eat?
- How to use coconut oil in place of vegetable oil in cakes?
…But that’s not all because there’s even more in this excellent guide and at the back you’ll find a full list of references.
The possibilities for basic treatment are endless, so start today by reading Nature’s Miracle Elixir and begin living a healthier life.