Networking All–in–One For Dummies (Anglais) Broché – 23 novembre 2012
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Il y a une édition plus récente de cet article:
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
The bestselling guide for network administrators, fully updated for Windows 8
If you′re responsible for a network, large or small, this book is your one–stop resource for all the essential details you need to know. Fully updated to cover Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012, it features the latest on broadband technologies, storage, backup procedures, and all the current networking trends. Nine handy minibooks cover the basics, building a network, administration and security, TCP/IP and the Internet, wireless networking, mobile networking, Windows Server 2012, using other Windows servers, and managing Linux systems.
- A proven bestseller, with more than 111,000 copies sold in four previous editions
- Written by veteran IT expert Doug Lowe, who has more than 50 technology books to his credit
- Provides one–stop shopping for everything networking professionals need to keep large or small networks functioning efficiently
- Updated with the latest information on building and administering a network, security, wireless and mobile networking, using Windows servers, working with Linux systems, and much more
Networking All–in–One For Dummies, 5th Edition provides what network administrators need to know in a handy, easy–to–use reference.
Quatrième de couverture
Handling a network? This one handy book covers all the essentials you need to know!
If you′re in charge of a network, here′s all the basic information you need to get it up and running and keep it, and your users, happy. Neatly divided into self–contained minibooks so you can quickly find what you need, this new edition covers the latest on mobile networking, Windows Server 2012, security, and much more, in one convenient package!
- Networking 101 if you′re new to networking, here′s an overview of standards, hardware, network operating systems, and other essentials
- Get started create a plan, install the hardware and operating system, configure Windows, and explore VMWare®
- Administrative tasks keep software updated, manage user accounts, and implement solid security
- Internet access learn the ins and outs of TCP/IP
- Skip the wires set up, secure, and troubleshoot a wireless network
- Smartphone smarts safely manage iPhones, iPads, Android phones, BlackBerry devices, and netbooks on your network
- Serving up servers learn about the latest version of Windows Server 2012, IIS Web Server, Exchange Server 2010, and others
- Love Linux all about installing, managing, and configuring Linux for networking
Open the book and find:
- Network protocols and standards
- How virtualization technologies help manage servers
- The five most common network bottlenecks
- All about DHCP and DNS
- Security tips for wireless networks
- How to configure VPN access
- What Active Directory® does for you
- Basic Linux network configuration
9 books in 1
- Networking Basics
- Building a Network
- Network Administration and Security
- TCP/IP and the Internet
- Wireless Networking
- Mobile Networking
- Windows Server® 2012 Reference
- Using Other Windows Servers
- Managing Linux Systems
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
What's nice is that I was able to skip sections that didn't pertain to me and not feel lost.
Great background information to help me with work as well as a thing or two I could use around the house.