Revue de presse
Présentation de l'éditeur
This completely revised edition of The New Contented Little Baby Book contains the most up-to-date advice available to parents. Using the feedback from numerous readers and website members, Gina has been able to develop and elaborate on the information in her first book, while clearly setting out her philosophy on simple feeding and sleeping routines.
By creating routines that match a growing baby's innate natural rhythms, Gina prevents the hunger, overtiredness and colic that can lead to excessive crying. Babies who are settled into Gina's gentle routines are happy and contented because their needs for food and sleep are appropriately met and they should sleep for their longest spell at night from an early age.
With detailed, prescriptive information on everything parents need to know, this book includes chapters on:
- Preparation for the birth
- How the routines evolved and the benefits of following a routine
- Milk feeding in the first year
- Understanding your baby's sleep
- Establishing a routine
- Introducing solid food in line with government and World Health Authority guidelines
- Common problems in the first year.
Whether you are expecting your first child, or are experiencing difficulties with an older baby, this comprehensive guide contains all the expert guidance you need to help your baby feed and sleep well.