- BOUTIQUE SACS : Sacs à main, portefeuilles, sacs pour homme, découvrez tous nos sacs !
- BOUTIQUE VÊTEMENTS : découvrez toutes nos nouveautés pour femme, homme et enfant.
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
Nike Wmns Lunarglide 7, Baskets pour femme noir EU 40 (US 8.5)
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
- Dessus: Synthétique
- Matériau de semelle: Gomme/synthétique
- Fermeture: Lacets
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Détails sur le produit
Voulez-vous nous parler de prix plus bas?
Description du produit
Made in USA
Platform measures approximately .75"
Smooth and light, the LunarGlide boasts plush Lunarlon foam for a cushy experience
Newly upgraded for a stellar feel mile after glorious mile->Flyknit material and Flywire cables for breathability and support without bulk->
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
Update: I came to leave a review, and realize that I already wrote one! I'm really bad about actually following through and leaving reviews, so the fact that I wanted to review this twice says something! Now that I've had these for a little over a month, I'm still so in love. I originally bought these bc I was experiencing knee pain, and realized my shoes were super old. From the indentations in the soles of my old shoes, it looked like I was over-pronating. I did some research, and found that these shoes are good at stabilizing your feet so that the don't roll. My knee pain has improved so much since wearing these shoes. I highly recommend them!
Another nice feature to these shoes is the breathability. I noticed when I walked outside, it was windy and I could feel the air coming in through the front. If you're wondering if these are a good pair to invest in, buy them! Totally worth the good price given. Also, very stylish as I got the black pair and have gotten compliments already.
- I have overpronation which causes my feet to flatten when I walk and moves my knees out of alignment. I did some research and found that this shoe helps with overpronation. I used to not be able to walk 10 minutes without knee pain, but when I switched to this shoe the knee pain immediately disappeared.
- very aesthetically attractive. I can definitely wear this shoe with jeans and a nice shirt and have it look perfectly normal and not like i'm about to go on a hike
- very very lightweight shoe. I've seen the phrase "walking on clouds" but never knew what that meant until i put these shoes on my feet. Almost feels like nothing is on my feet when i'm walking.
- gives you a lot of cushion on the heel, so that when you run you don't feel a hard impact of your heel on the ground.
- I really like this shoe but unfortunately the bottom arch of the shoe has a very hard edge, which hurts the inside of my foot arch. I noticed that there is no pain when I run however, so perhaps it just has to do with my foot positioning when I walk. The same thing happens when I stand for long periods of time. I'm keeping them because they help so much with my knee, but I wish there was more padding on the inside of the shoe to make it more comfortable on the inside/side of my arch. ==UPDATE== Over a long period of wearing these shoes in, this problem has mostly gone away, but it still exists to some degree, especially when I'm standing with feet past hip width apart (which I often do at my standing desk at work). When I do that the edges of the shoe arch press into my foot arch and cause some discomfort.
- extremely NOT waterproof. because it's so lightweight and breathable, it makes it extremely permeable to water. even walking outside on damp ground/very shallow puddles with this shoe caused me some problems.