- Rentrée scolaire et universitaire : Livres, agendas, fournitures, sacs à dos, ordinateurs, ameublement …Profitez-en !
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Nillkin 9H Hardness Tempered Glass Front Screen Protectors for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000/N9002/N9005 - Retail Packaging
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
- Cliquez-ici pour vous assurer de la compatibilité de ce produit avec votre modèle
- features 0.3mm thickness and rounded edges for a more precise fit and protection.
- The Amazing H+ has an oleophobic coating against fingerprints and other contaminants and makes the film easy to clean.
- Amazing H+ cracks into small pieces that are held within the film (if broken).
|Nos prix incluent l'éco-participation sur tous les produits concernés. Vous voulez recycler votre appareil électrique ou électronique gratuitement ? En savoir plus ici.
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
Nillkin Amazing H+ Nanometer Anti-Explosion Tempered Glass Screen Protector Nillkin Amazing H+ for Galaxy Note 3 has been specially made with scratch resistant AGC glass material and HARVES nano-technology with excellent defensive performance for your device, features 0.3mm thickness and rounded edges for a more precise fit and protection. Surface hardness 8~9H Three times stronger than regular PET film. Even sharp objects such as knives and keys will not scratch the Amazing H+. Oleophobic coating The Amazing H+ has an oleophobic coating against fingerprints and other contaminants and makes the film easy to clean. Anti-Shatter film Amazing H+ cracks into small pieces that are held within the film (if broken). They are not sharp, making it safer than other glass products.
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Une fois posée la vitre est quasi invisible et assure une protection sans faille.
Attention lors de la pose de ne pas mettre les doigts côté écran, et ne pas laisser les poussières s'y poser car il y a en fait un gel qui vient se plaquer sur la vitre du téléphone pour assurer une finition parfaite.
La pose est très simple, deux chiffonnette pour nettoyer l'écran, une microfibre. Si vous faites attention à ne pas avoir de poussière pendant la pose c'est à mille lieux des protections plastiques.
Avantage du verre : une bien meilleur glisse que les protections plastique.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
Here is what I did: (some may be too much but I wanted a perfect installation)
1. Went to the bathroom shut the door and turned on the shower on hot. This creates humidity and an anti static environment and also the water droplets will attaché to any free floating dust and weigh it down.
2. Took off my shirt, to avoid any potential dust from clothing.
3. washed my hands like I was going in for surgery all surfaces of hands and almost to elbow, again to remove any potential dust, dry skin flakes etc.
4. wipe down phone on all sides using the enclosed wipe pads not just the screen.
5. use enclosed microfiber cloth to do just the screen.
6. use enclosed blue sticky vinyl on screen
7. aligned the bottom of the screen protector with the bottom of the phone and hinged it closed from bottom to top
8. watch the screen adhere to the phone screen 100% bubble free, I did not have to push out any bubbles like other protectors.
as to the screen it self, yes it is thicker than standard so your home button is a little recessed but I have found I prefer it this way, the protector is super smooth, in fact it might just be my mind but it feels smoother than the screen itself. As to the anti oily coating or whatever it is, I will say far, far, far less finger print remnants than any other cover or none protected screen ever.
As to durability or protectiveness, I do not make it a habit to drop my phone, strike it hard etc. My thinking on why I got this despite some of the reviews saying they dropped their phone and the protector cracked, I would rather have my screen protector that cost $15 crack than the screen. If I have an accident and test the durability of the protectiveness of this screen I will update this review.
The package included everything as pictured and some instructions. I followed the instructions for the most part (steamed a bathroom and tried the hinge method as well). I'm usually pretty good at putting screen protectors on, but I misaligned this one terribly using the hinge method. I risked it (hearing that tempered glass protectors are typically a one and done deal) by pulling it off and reapplying. I did this 3 times and each time it still adhered perfectly no bubbles, perfect clarity.
It was extremely clear, much more so than my P.E.T one I had on previously. It's pretty thin (.3mm) and has rounded edges. The home button is slightly recessed now, but I personally like the feel with the rounded protector on. The cut-outs are exactly as pictured. No camera cut-out but I was hard pressed to find any difference in quality. Whats really won me over with this protector is the buttery smoothness. My fingers glide effortlessly across it and any smudges are wiped away with a single brush along my pants.
Anyhow, this is the best feeling and looking option. Real glass feels so much better to use.
This thickness is perfect. I have used thinner and while it felt nice, it tends to lift. I have used thicker and it does not work great with cases and buttons (like the Note 3 has)
Biggest downside is the price (though not really that high for what it is) and if you really mess it up and get a big bit of dust under it you are screwed. Take your time, put on in a steamy room , etc.
The product comes well packaged (if that matters to you) it is strong and durable ( although I always keep my phone in my jean pocket by itself, no coins keys etc.) It's been some time now and no scratches. Only grime about it is it does not have an oleophobic coating and if it does it wears rather quickly. I'm having problems gliding my s pen freely. It feels like it sticks to the surface. Even my finger feels like running it on a freshly cleaned mirror. The only thing I need now is the squeaky sound lol. My buddy has the ballistic glass from tech armor and his does feel smoother and my s pen glides easily on the screen. My sis got the one from Verizon and it feels a lot better. smooth writing with s pen and fingers. I don't use the s pen a lot so I don't mind. But if you do it's really annoying. Just a heads up.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique