OpenStack Cloud Computing Cookbook - Second Edition (Anglais) Broché – 17 octobre 2013
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Premium bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Il y a une édition plus récente de cet article:
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Descriptions du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
Using OpenStack to create your own private cloud is made that much more accessible thanks to this book. Every aspect is covered with crystal-clear instructions enabling you to optimize your implementation of this world-class operating stack.
- Updated for OpenStack Grizzly
- Learn how to install, configure, and manage all of the OpenStack core projects including new topics like block storage and software defined networking
- Learn how to build your Private Cloud utilizing DevOps and Continuous Integration tools and techniques
OpenStack is an open source cloud operating stack that was born from Rackspace and NASA and became a global success, developed by scores of people around the globe and backed by some of the leading players in the cloud space today.
OpenStack Cloud Computing Cookbook, Second Edition will show you exactly how to install the components that are required to make up a private cloud environment. You will learn how to set up an environment that you manage just as you would a public cloud provider like Rackspace with the help of experienced OpenStack administrators and architects.
We begin by configuring the key components such as identity, image compute, and storage in a safe, virtual environment that we will then build on this throughout the book. The book will also teach you about provisioning and managing OpenStack in the datacenter using proven DevOps tools and techniques.
From installing or creating a sandbox environment using Vagrant and VirtualBox to installing OpenStack in the datacenter, from understanding logging to automating OpenStack installations, whatever level of experience or interest you have with OpenStack there is a chapter for you. Installation steps cover compute, object storage, identity, block storage volumes, image, horizon, software defined networking and DevOps tools for automating your infrastructure OpenStack Cloud Computing Cookbook, Second edition gives you clear step-by-step instructions to installing and running your own private cloud.
What you will learn from this book
- Understand, install, configure, and manage Nova, the OpenStack cloud compute resource
- Dive headfirst into managing software defined networks with the OpenStack networking project and Open vSwitch
- Install and configure, Keystone, the OpenStack identity & authentication service
- Install, configure and operate the OpenStack block storage project: Neutron
- Install and manage Swift, the highly scalable OpenStack object storage service
- Gain hands on experience with the OpenStack dashboard Horizon
- Explore different monitoring frameworks to ensure your OpenStack cloud is always online and performing optimally
- Automate your installations using Vagrant and Chef.
- Create custom Windows and Linux images for use in your private cloud environment.
OpenStack Cloud Computing Cookbook Second Edition will give you clear step-by-step instructions to installing and running your own private cloud successfully. It is full of practical and applicable recipes that enable you to use the latest capabilities of OpenStack and implement them.
The book explains every step in detail so that you can build your knowledge about how things work.
Biographie de l'auteur
Kevin Jackson is married with three children. He is an experienced IT professional working with small businesses to online enterprises. He has extensive experience of various flavors of Linux and Unix. He works from home in Southport, UK, specializing in OpenStack for Rackspace covering the International market for the Big Cloud Solutions team. He can be found on twitter @itarchitectkev. He also authored the first edition of OpenStack Cloud Computing Cookbook, Packt Publishing.
Cody Bunch is a Private Cloud Architect with Rackspace Hosting. He has been in the IT industry for the last 15 years, during which time he's worked on SaaS, VoIP, Virtualization, and now Cloud systems. He is the author of Automating vSphere 5 with vCenter Orchestrator on VMware press. He also hosts a weekly OpenStack podcast called the #vBrownBags, as well as blogs OpenStack related tips and tricks on openstack.prov12n.com. He can also be found on twitter as @cody_bunch.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Commentaires en ligne