Présentation de l'éditeur
Master Oracle Data Guard 11g
Provide superior data protection, availability, and disaster recovery using the tested techniques in this Oracle Press guide. Cowritten by a team of Oracle experts, Oracle Data Guard 11g Handbook provides a sound architectural foundation along with best practices for configuration, monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting. You will get full details on implementing deployment architectures to address requirements that extend beyond disaster recovery. This invaluable resource also includes a complete set of monitoring scripts available for download.
- Develop a disaster recovery plan for your Oracle database to meet your organization's requirements
- Configure and deploy Oracle Data Guard for your environment
- Tune and troubleshoot your physical and logical standby databases
- Implement the Oracle Data Guard Broker management framework
- Integrate with Oracle Grid Control
- Monitor your Oracle Data Guard environment
- Enable read-only services and disaster recovery with Oracle Active Data Guard
- Configure seamless database and application failover
- Minimize planned downtime using Oracle Data Guard switchover
- Handle backup and recovery with Oracle Recovery Manager
Biographie de l'auteur
Larry Carpenter is a distinguished product manager at Oracle USA and is a member of the Maximum Availability Architecture Product Management team in Server Technologies.
Joseph Meeks is a director of product management with Oracle's Database High Availability Group in Server Technologies.
Charles Kim, Oracle Certified DBA and OTN ACE, is the practice director at Database Technology Solutions.
Bill Burke is a consulting technical director, system performance, and architecture with Oracle USA.
Sonya Carothers is a senior Oracle database administrator at Fidelity National Information Services.
Joydip Kundu is the director of development for Data Guard Logical Standby and LogMiner at Oracle.
Michael Smith is principle member of technical staff in Oracle's Maximum Availability Architecture team in Server Technologies.
Nitin Vengurlekar is the coauthor of Oracle Automatic Storage Management.