Autres vendeurs sur Amazon
+ EUR 7,00 (livraison en France métropolitaine)
Orangatang Durian 75mm Roues De Longboard x4
|Prix :||EUR 64,94|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
- FREERIDE / CRUISING WHEELS - The Orangatang Durian is a large all-purpose longboarding wheel designed for commuting and cruising, high-speed downhill freeriding, and freestyle dancing.
- FAST AND PLUSH - At 75mm in diameter, the Durians cruise over cracks, rocks, sticks, and the roughest roads with ease.
- SMOOTH SLIDES - Rounded lips and a stone-ground contact patch ensure smooth, predictable slides right out of the box and throughout the life of the wheel.
- HAPPY THANE - The original Orangatang urethane formula is smooth, plush, and grippy with a buttery-smooth slide.
- STRONG, SUPPORTIVE CORE - The encapsulated core maintains a smooth ride and supports the lips for crisp slides and even wear.
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Description du produit
Much like its botanical namesake, the Durian is a big, meaty, and succulent gob of urethane designed to carry you across town to the not-so-local fruit stand or to be smeared liberally over your favorite downhill freeride run. Combining an offset bearing seat and relatively wide contact patch with stiff, rounded lips results in a product that feels like a blend between a perfectly broken-in race wheel and a driftier freeride wheel. A tall and moderately wide internal core provides just enough support for clean and chatter-free slides without compromising the wheel's plush ride and progressive level of traction. The stone-ground contact patch ensures buttery-smooth slides right out of the box. Feeling sweet? Feeling stinky? All is possible with the Durian. The Durian is poured in our proprietary Happy Thane formula for high roll speed, plush feel, and smooth, predictable drifts. Purchase price includes set of 4 wheels.
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
Having bought a bunch of bananas as stocking stuffers that he no longer needed I used my banana slicer and made some great banana bread.