- Rentrée scolaire et universitaire : Livres, agendas, fournitures, sacs à dos, ordinateurs, ameublement …Profitez-en !
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Original 3D Crystal Puzzle - Cat & Kitten Clear by Bepuzzled
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
- The Cat and Kitten 3D Crystal Puzzle from BePuzzled is a sleek, translucent, crystalline puzzle with 49 unique interlocking pieces
- Take puzzling to a whole new dimension with this cat and her cute kitten
- Enjoyable to work on, challenging to complete and beautiful to display
- This 3D puzzle has a difficulty level of 2 and is fun for puzzlers age 12 and up
Découvrez nos promotions et bons plans sur notre page dédiée. Cliquez ici.
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
Tease your brain and delight your eyes with this innovative Cat and Kitten 3D crystal puzzle. The uniquely-shaped, plastic interlocking pieces combine to make a lovely decoration for any room. But don't be fooled! These puzzles are harder than they seem! When you've joined the interlocking plastic pieces together (be ready for a challenge), its glossy, sleek design will impress all who see it. BePuzzled is more than just jigsaw puzzles. It's puzzle-plus.WARNING: Do not order this product from retailers that ship from outside of the U.S. or Canada as it is most likely a poor quality, counterfeit product.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
-It is literally a puzzle where you need to fit pieces together so it does provide a challenge
-The finished product is a cute cat with her kitten which does have a shine to it (as long as you didn't eat potato chips while building it! Fingerprints make it look duller)
-They give you a small little sticker sheet with three different colored eyes to pick from, red, blue or black for the mother and kitten
-No instructions, now if you're looking for a puzzle, you know there is no diagram for how to put the puzzle together, that being said, this is 3D and all the parts are in a bag together with no indication of what piece goes where aside from you using trial and error to fit them together. Your best bet is trying to figure out the "edge/outside" pieces and then try to solve it that way. It would have been nice to include instructions for those who do not wish to do this in a very tedious manner, it took me around ~3 hours
-This is a huge problem, the pieces DO NOT INTERLOCK! So I was building the feet and body to the mother cat and they just sit on top of each other. The kitten does fit snuggly together but the mother cat does not. This means if you're holding her in your hand, be prepared for the layers to separate. The finished product is held together by a rod through the entire cat which brings me to the next con...
-The rod used to hold the entire cat together... doesn't work... I put it in and placed the cat on my desk to display and then a few minutes heard a loud snap and the cats hat had flown off and the rod sticking out. The bottom part of the rod had snapped off within the cat. The rod is screwed in with a little plastic "key" they give you so I assume the tension was too much. So after the rod snapped I had to dismantle the entire cat and use glue to glue the entire cat together. I have experience with glue and making it even so it dried without large amounts of glue squirting out or showing through the cat.
Overall if you enjoy puzzles you'll like this but be prepared for anger at holding the entire cat together because the pieces don't stay together until the end with a rod that doesn't work...