Description du produit
Great tool for Arduino boards (FREE firmware), to perform signals monitoring (as oscilloscope), data acquisition, channels control, remote signal triggering (Bluetooth and WiFi), automation and electronic circuit troubleshooting.
✔ ARD01 - SmartDAQ Firmware for Arduino UNO
✔ ARD01[Baud115200] - SmartDAQ Firmware for Bluno & RoMeo BLE (Arduino-Compatible)
✔ ARD02 - SmartDAQ Firmware for Arduino MEGA 2560
✔ ARD02[Baud115200] - SmartDAQ Firmware for Bluno Mega 1280 and Bluno Mega 2560 (Arduino-Compatible)
✔ ARD03 - SmartDAQ Firmware for DFRobot Leonardo (Arduino-Compatible), DFRobot Romeo V2 (Arduino-Compatible), DFRobot WiDO (Arduino-Compatible) and EcoDuino (Arduino-Compatible)
✔ ARD04 - SmartDAQ Firmware for DFRduino Nano V3.1 (Arduino Nano Compatitble)
✔ ARD04[Baud115200] - SmartDAQ Firmware for Bluno Nano (Arduino Nano Compatitble)
✔ iCP12 - usbStick [Firmware: v1.3.2]
✔ MRP01 - AVR USB Programmer [Firmware: v1.0.1]
★ MAIN: Title edit, function selection (Input, Output, Analog, PWM), signals value and status.
★ CHANNEL: Channels selection for the log file, graph, main menu display.
★ GRAPH: Graph display with 'Stop, Clear, Capture Screen, Auto Follow, Zoom In, Zoom Out' features.
★ LOG FILE: Log file with 'Select All, Deselect All, Send Email, Delete, Time Setting' features.
★ RULE: Rule creation with "Add Rule, Delete Rule, Duplicate Rule, History, Rule Name, Add Input Event, Add Output Task" features
★ CONNECT DEVICE: Device connection with "USB, Bluetooth, BLE and WiFi"
★ APPLICATION: GUI application with button and value display (Plant In City, Joystick & Home Automation)
▪ 3 applications are created (Plant In City, Joystick and Home Automation).
▪ New value and button control settings are created in each application and user can select/modify the input pin and button press/release action.
▪ [Link to (device)] function is added for linking the application to related development board and apply the default setting directly.
▪ Functionality of phone sensors (Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Light Intensity) are supported
▪ Supporting USB, Bluetooth, BLE and WiFi connection. All of them can be linked and control together
▪ [Auto Connect] function to reconnect previously connected USB, Bluetooth/BLE and WiFi devices
▪ Allow user to add rule for detecting input event and controlling output task
▪ Activating notification when rule is triggered
▪ Friendly interface, high performance and supported with different devices
▪ Log function with auto file name which based on date and time (10k Sample/file)
▪ Logged data format can be exported to Excel or Matlab processing
▪ Log data every second (1Sec/Samples)
▪ Analog signals reading in voltage unit
▪ Digital signals input reading or output control
▪ PWM signals with different frequency and ratio control
▪ Colorful icon to display value high, low, analog input and PWM setting
▪ Extra title input for each pin
▪ Display multiple signal in graph, allow to take snapshot for graph
▪ Direct share the logged data by email
▪ Allow user to select the pins to display
▪ Multiple voltage signals reading (for temperature sensor...)
▪ Motor speed control
▪ Frequency generator
▪ Data logger
▪ Oscilloscope like graph display
▪ Remote control & monitoring
▪ Smart Home device (with Bluetooth & WiFi)
▪ Automation (rules based operation)
▼ Arduino Source Code [UNO, MEGA 2560, Leonardo & etc] for SmartDAQ (Free) : http://www.avrcircuit.com/shop/product.php?id_product=54
▼ iCP12 - SmartDAQ Firmware [v1.3.2]: http://www.piccircuit.com/ins/iCP12_DAQv1.3.2_Firmware.hex
▼ MRP01 - AVR USB Programmer Firmware [v1.0.1]: http://www.avrcircuit.com/shop/product.php?id_product=47
• iCircuit Technologies: http://www.piccircuit.com/
• MyRobot Technologies: http://www.avrcircuit.com/
• iCP12 - usbStick: http://www.piccircuit.com/shop/pic-dev-board/119-icp12-usbstick-pic