Présentation de l'éditeur
"Who Else Dreams of Paleo Toaster Pastries or Paleo Soft Serve Ice Cream? Dream No More!"
An Allergy-free, Whole Foods Recipe Book Designed for Health Conscious and Food Sensitive People's Pantries.
Transitioning to Paleo can be challenging - in our moments of stress or weakness all we want to eat is our typical unhealthy comfort foods. In The Paleo Pantry, our family favorites such as ice cream, toaster pastries and jam can be easily made at home with Paleo-friendly, gluten-free ingredients such as almond flour, coconut flour, coconut milk, natural sweeteners and whole nutrient-dense meats, eggs, veggies and fruits.
In her latest cookbook, Kate Evans Scott inspires you to step inside your kitchen, take a look around, and change the way you relate to food. The Paleo Pantry was born of a tight budget, Kate's love for sharing Paleo-friendly, gluten free recipes and a desire to enjoy a homemade / healthy eating life with her growing family. On a mission to stick to the Paleo diet, and remove prepackaged and processed foods from her cupboards, she learned that with a little determination, anything from the store could be made in her kitchen.
Here are her very approachable recipes for 26 everyday staples, organized by Fridge, Freezer, and Cupboard — from classic canned goods such as honey pears, dill pickles, and homemade applesauce to nut butters and spreads such as almond butter, blackberry freezer jam, and spreadable whipped butter. Enjoy homemade stocks, quick and nutritious breakfast options like orange cranberry scones, instant blueberry hot cereal and toaster pastries. The Paleo Pantry is a celebration of food containing all-time favourite recipes like soft serve banana ice cream, tasty beef jerky, crunchy apple and plantain chips.
This cookbook features 26 high-quality recipe photos so you will easily be able to enjoy viewing them on both the black & white and the full color Kindle. Don't have a Kindle? Don't worry, you can also view this book by downloading the FREE Kindle app for your computer, iPad, or other mobile device: http://amzn.to/aUZMHP .
Stock your kitchen pantry with:
- Pantry classics: Honey Pears, Cinnamon Applesauce, and Marinara Sauce, and Creamy Mushroom Soup.
- Breakfast Go-Tos: Orange Cranberry Scones, Instant Blueberry Hot Breakfast Cereal, and Toaster Pastries.
- Nut butters and spreads: The classics and the creative—Homemade Almond Butter, Blackberry Freezer Jam, Grass-fed Butter, Spreadable Whipped Butter Blend
- Dry Staples: Gluten-free, Paleo-friendly flours, dried cherries (or any berry), and a Cream-of-Anything Dry Soup Mix
- Stocks: The basics to have on hand, including Chicken Stock, And Beef Stock
- Freezer Conveniences: Happy Chicken Nuggets, Hazelnut ice box cookies and Make-it-your-way Banana Soft Serve Ice Cream
- Chips, dips, and dunks: Snacks that hit the spot, from Teriyaki beef jerky, apple chips, Honey roasted almonds, plantain chips, and cookie dough bites
…….and much more!
Can't wait to dig in....
Scroll to the top of the page to download this book now and have your Pantry made Paleo like never before!
About The Author
Kate Evans Scott is the author of the Amazon Bestselling cookbooks The Paleo Kid, Paleo Kid Snacks, The Paleo Kid Lunchbox, Paleo Fast Food and Infused: 26 Spa-Inspired Vitamin Waters. After her son was diagnosed with several food intolerances and after having struggled with her own Autoimmune Disease, Kate made the commitment to remove all grains and processed foods from her family's diet. Her passion and love for good food blossomed after training with a retreat chef in Belgium in her early 20's. Since then, she has been creating foods that please the palate and nourish the body on a holistic level.