- Liste de Naissance : créez, retrouvez, ou participez à une Liste de Naissance sur Amazon.fr pour préparer en quelques clics l'heureux événement.
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iOS et Android et facilitez vos achats sur smartphones et tablettes ! Découvrez les avantages de l'application Amazon.
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Partner Jouet - DISSW1217 - Jouet en Bois - Eveil - Je Promène mes Lapins
|Prix :||EUR 63,28 LIVRAISON GRATUITE en France métropolitaine. Détails|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
- Age minimum : 1 an
- Nécessite des piles : Non
- Descriptif produit : JE PROMENE MES LAPINS : Un pousseur en bois pour accompagner les premiers pas de Bébé.Quand on le pousse, les 2 lapins sautillent pour inciter Bébé à continuer de marcher pour les suivre.Les lapins sont amovibles et deviennent 2 peluches très câlines.
Les clients ayant consulté cet article ont également regardé
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Vous avez des questions ?
Trouvez des réponses dans les informations sur le produit, les questions/réponses et les avis
Description du produit
Description du produit
Hopping Bunny Walker
Un pousseur en bois pour accompagner les premiers pas de Bébé. Quand on le pousse, les 2 lapins sautillent pour inciter Bébé à continuer de marcher pour les suivre. Les lapins sont amovibles et deviennent 2 peluches très câlines. Lavables en machine. 36x29x45 cm. Dès 12 mois.
Il n'y a pour l'instant aucun commentaire client
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Évaluer ce produit
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
When we first received this item, it work great! It's ADORABLE, the bunnies move up and down, and when it's outgrown the bunnies can be removed and used just as cute stuffed animals.
However, I went to use it one day and found the wheels INCREDIBLY stuck and hard to move. I came on here and read reviews and was sad to see other people with the same problem, such as their baby nearly toppling over it because they were walking faster than they could push it. I did not want to believe this was a waste, so I looked at it YET AGAIN.
And for some reason, this time i saw something I didn't see the first time. A wooden pressure screw! On the left side of the walker in the back is a wooden pressure screw that when tightened, pressed against the back wheel and makes the pusher harder to push. The more it pressed, the more it holds the wheel in place.
My daughter's other walker always moved too FAST for her, so it being hard to push actually made this a better pusher, but it was TOO hard to push. So once I discovered this feature, I actually liked this product a lot more! I can adjust it to move faster now, but also keep it moving flower than her other walker.
As some other users noted, it can only go in a straight line, but that is fine for us for now.
Some people also mentioned baby falling over when pulling up on this. Sad to say, that is true of most baby toys. When babies first start pulling up, they are pulling with their arms more than pushing with their legs. They have very little, if any, balance and are relying purely on the PULL. For this reason, I recommend not letting baby pull up on such items. They can learn to pull upo in a pack and play or on heavy, sturdy furniture. This is not the fault of the toy, though, just something us parents have to do. I don't mind, though. I enjoy this time playing alongside my baby. They are only little for such a short time. When they are older and have better balance, they will be able to play with these toys unsupervised.
I hope the tip about the wooden pressure screw helps someone!
Also, their customer service (Smart Gear Toys) is fantastic. The bunnies were eaten by the dog, and our customer service rep is getting replacement bunnies out to us at a minimal cost and was helpful and kind.
Absolutely adorable walker that I purchased for my niece when she started walking. Unfortunately, her parents never let her use it as if you place the slightest bit of pressure on the handles it tips back. VERY loud clacking noise when the bunnies bounce, as well, but I'm sure that's one of the things the kids enjoy about it.
So all in all, disappointing as no one felt comfortable letting her use it, even once she was walking steadily at 18 months. They have given it back to me in case my daughter wants to use it...think I will attempt to weight the front down (the undercarriage) so she can use it, as it really is a pretty walker.
That said, it is a very well made and beautiful product. Perhaps they intended it for older children, though I'm not sure older ones would be interested in it by the time they are past two years old.