Présentation de l'éditeur
Covering a comprehensive range of common, rare, benign and malignant lesions, Pathology of the Female Reproductive Tract, 3rd Edition, authored by an international panel of subspecialty experts, brings you the latest scientific and diagnostic information for diseases of the female reproductive tract. From basic concepts of pathophysiology and diagnostic criteria to clinical correlation, this updated medical reference book delivers an integrated and practical approach to diagnosis and management of women with reproductive tract disorders.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader , conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- Quickly and easily access key information with user-friendly bullet points, diagnostic flowcharts, decision-making algorithms, summary tables, and take-home messages, as well as a "Road Map" at the beginning of each chapter for effortless navigation.
- Avoid diagnostic errors with the help of practical, expert advice on common pitfalls in differential diagnosis.
- Take optimal advantage of the most recent and clinically useful ancillary diagnostic methods, including molecular biomarkers, immunohistochemistry, and genetic studies.
- Provide the most accurate and up-to-date diagnostic and prognostic indicators possible by familiarizing yourself with the latest classification and staging systems for all diseases and disorders of the female genital tract.
- Stay completely current on the latest histological and molecular standards for diagnosis and prognosis.
- Clearly visualize the appearance of each tumor or tumor-like lesion being discussed through improved and updated images.