- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Offres de remboursement, prix chocs, packs promo, venez vite profiter de nos promotions Informatique du moment !
- VÊTEMENTS ENFANT et CHAUSSURES ENFANT : découvrez toutes les collections de vêtements et chaussures pour habiller vos enfants.
- Profitez des Offres Reconditionnées. Offres Reconditionnées est un service d'Amazon.fr vous permettant d'acheter à prix réduits des articles d'occasion, retournés par nos clients, endommagés dans nos entrepôts ou par les transporteurs.
- Nouveau : découvrez les applis et les jeux que vous préférez pour votre mobile et tablette Android sur l’App-Shop Amazon et téléchargez chaque jour une application offerte.
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iPhone, iPad, Android ou Windows Phone ou découvrez la nouvelle application Amazon pour Tablette Android !
Il existe un modèle plus récent pour cet article :
Retrouvez toute l'offre "jeux de société" dans notre nouvelle boutique et partagez à deux, en famille ou entre amis des moments 100% détente.
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Sécurité du produit
Cet article est sujet à des avertissements et consignes de sécurité spécifiques
Descriptions du produit
The Perplexus Family has a fascinating new ?Twist?! This time around you will find traps, cliffhangers and dead ends. You can only move on by twisting and realigning the tracks within the shell. A great new dimension for the Perplexus Family of toys.
Commentaires en ligne
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
Its a lot of fun and easily the best one they have made yet... The ball has been divided into two halves. One rotates while the other is locked, and the player has to align both gravity and the tracks to continue. All of the transitions are very fun and original, they properly utilized the full potential of the twisting mechanic. (including one memorable transition where the player pins the ball between 2 arms and flips the sphere 180' while the marble is being held). The player spends most of the time going directly back and forth between the "red" and "blue" halves of the sphere via a series of connecting ramps or "Spokes", most of the spokes contain at least one obstacle but there are several segments where you travel along more traditional tracks and have a prolonged stay on one side or the other. (Usually the blue half as it is locked to the sphere and the player has greater control). The dead ends are quite entertaining because They lead to many cool "Aha!" moments as you discover how and where the track continues, adding yet another fun mindbending layer to this puzzle.
However the official advertising and packaging for the product is somewhat incorrect, they claim there are 30 transitions between the 2 halves, but in reality there are only about 12 (5 spokes each with 2 tracks on a side, do the math... plus the ball runs up and down the central rotating core itself twice). They also claim there are 100 barriers but I cant see how there are more than 70. Also their trademark "numbering" every turn is different in this model... using some new system that seems to count every third step and only goes up to 30. There was more than enough room to add more tracks, but the twisting mechanic takes up a lot of space and seems to have severely limited the complexity of the overall design, so its a bit of a trade off... but it is certainly longer and and more complex than last years "rookie" model
So in short, its length is between the rookie and the original, its size is the same as the original, and its difficulty is slightly harder than the original. (Most of which only comes from having your hands at 2 fixed points for 80% of the time). however it is as unforgiving as the "epic" model. Aimed at someone already familiar with these types of puzzles, an inexperienced player will not likely make it beyond step 4.
I would have given the product a perfect review if not for the incorrect advertising and packaging overstating the models complexity... But i would still highly recommend this toy, and have already incorporated it as a full time part of my therapy group