- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Philips - DVDR 3355 - Lecteur DVD Enregistreur DVD
Découvrez les promotions de la semaine de la photo
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
|Nos prix incluent l'éco-participation sur tous les produits concernés. Vous voulez recycler votre appareil électrique ou électronique gratuitement? En savoir plus ici.
Pour toute information sur la rémunération copie privée, sur son paiement et son éventuel remboursement, veuillez consulter cette page.
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Vous avez des questions ?
Trouvez des réponses dans les informations sur le produit, les questions/réponses et les avis
Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une question valable. Vous pouvez publier votre question directement ou la modifier par la suite.
Description du produit
Lecteur- graveur DVD en très bon état de marche avec cordon d'alimentation, câbles video et télécommande.
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
1 - the machine would get very hot, I was afraid to use it for too long. I looked around the box, there is no evidence that this "burner" has a fan in it. I have set up an oscillating fan up that blows over my machine to keep it cool now.
2 - The DVDR freezes up sometimes, to the point I have to pull the plug and start over.
3 - Setting the timer record for the tv only works sometimes, leaving me very frustrated when I miss my favorite shows when they are on too late for me. In the times that it did work, there were skips and flutters in the recording when I played it back.
4 - I tried the One Touch Record feature, the red light came on indicating it was recording, but when I woke up and checked the disc, it was blank. Other times it would just stop in the middle of a recording.
5 - Finally I tried recording manually, which usually works, hitting pause myself on the commercials, and when I finished, the disc was blank again.
6 - When using the edit mode,to cut commercials, add chapter markers etc., you have to exit edit mode each time you make a change and it takes 2-5 minutes to return to the menu screen. You can't just turn off the edit menu and keep going.
This DVDR works fine some of the time, but I need a product that works right all the time. So I am very unhappy with this product as a recording device. I thought highly of Philips, but this product definitely did not live up to that expectation.
1. If you burn a DVD on an Apple computer using iMovie, and you try to play it on this machine, it won't work.
2. When you press the eject button, it takes literally about 5 seconds for the tray to come out. I've owned cheapo, $50 DVD players that operated more smoothly. Everything on this one seems to take longer, as if the machine is thinking about things before it decides to do what you want it to do.
3. If you want to use the DV-to-DVD feature -- that is, burning a DVD from a DV camera hooked up by Firewire -- be prepared to have LOTS of failed discs. I've spent several afternoons just trying to get one smooth burn of a DV tape.
I've had pretty good luck recording stuff directly from cable TV, but that's the only reliable feature. And if you think about it, that's the bare minimum that this machine is supposed to do.
You'd think that Philips, with its solid history of DVD technology, would make a better machine.
I bought this model brand new at a Target store. Shame on Target for even stocking it.
The way I figure it, Philips probably owes me about 50 blank DVDs. What a ripoff.
I have this dvdr for a long time and is great and easy to use...
This dvdr can recorder from the tv!
You only need a blank dvd disc ...........is like a vcr but using a dvd's.
If you want to watch a movie and can't stay in home use the timer!
You never can buy some dvd better than this.......
Buy and enjoy!
Don't do it! Shop around.