- Rentrée scolaire et universitaire : Livres, agendas, fournitures, sacs à dos, ordinateurs, ameublement …Profitez-en !
- Liste de Naissance : créez, retrouvez, ou participez à une Liste de Naissance sur Amazon.fr pour préparer en quelques clics l'heureux événement.
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iPhone, iPad, Android ou Windows Phone ou découvrez la nouvelle application Amazon pour Tablette Android !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Piggyback Rider Standing Child Carrier Deluxe
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
- Super fun the your child and super comfy for the parent!
- Made with safety in mind - child harness, hand hold straps, wide foot bar for stability, sternum slider
- No more big bulky child carriers! Folds to the size of a rolled towel and weighs less than 3 lbs!
- Weight distribution allows for a natural upright walking posture. Children love the height advantage, rest, and quality time.
- For children 2.5 - 7 years old, up to 60 lbs. Makes a great gift for parent or child!
Les clients ayant consulté cet article ont également regardé
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
Such a simple and ingeneous idea! Kids love being at eye-level while parents love the hands-free and ergonomic support. WATCH VIDEOThe Piggyback Rider has won many awards and has been featured in many publications for one simple reason: it's awesome! Compact and light so you can put it in a bag and whip it out when you need it. Your child will be safe and enjoy being at your same height, while you can enjoy having both hands free. So leave the stroller at home and forget about the bulky framed carrier!
- great for hiking, morning walks, and shopping
- distributes weight at your core, allowing a natural upright walking posture
- Kids love it!
- SAFE! safety straps and handles
- portable and lightweight (size of a small rolled-up towel)
- one size, fully adjustable
- For 2.5 - 7 years or up to 60 lbs
- perfect for hiking, morning walks, malls and even the supermarket.
Deluxe: has the same features as the basic except that the child safety harness has a nifty camelback hydration backpack. You carry the kid and the kid carries water - everyone is happy!
Hydrider Bundle: has the same features as the Deluxe except that this includes an integrated camelback for the parent too! Perfect for the long hikes in hot weather! Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
The quality of materials used is of good quality and feels well made
There are a couple of design limitations. First, the harness for the child has no buttock support so the child has to stand and balance himself on a steel rod the whole time. The idea of having the child stand up and have a clear view appeared good in theory but in practice didn't work that well and my child was tired quickly trying to stand and balance himself on the steel bar (which does sway a little as you move) and he got off after 20-30 min of use.
The second factor, that others have also mentioned is that there is no load bearing waist straps (for the adult carrying the child) and the complete weight of the child falls on the shoulder. This was not an issue for me as my child did not stay for longer than 20-30 min on it but I can imagine it become tiresome for the adult for long trips.
Overall I would say, it may make sense if you have a child 5-6 year old who can stand upright and balance himself for longer periods of time. Kids smaller than 5 may find it too tiring to stand and ride, and kids above 6 may be too heavy to carry in this harness.
Overall this product makes it slightly easier to piggy back a small child, when you do a normal piggy back with no gear the child chokes you as they hold on, so that's obviously bad, but this product isn't much better. I'm not sure if I'll be brave enough to try it again, it really made for a miserable day of hiking trying to stay comfortable with this poorly designed pack.
Now, the workmanship and quality seem fine, the bar is quite strong and it has a great no slip surface on it, both packs are tiny, but I was able to slip a pocket knife and some snacks into mine, and some snacks into his. The water nozzle has a shut off valve, so at least they got that part right.
All in all, just not impressed with the kid carrying design of the product.