- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iOS et Android et facilitez vos achats sur smartphones et tablettes ! Découvrez les avantages de l'application Amazon.
Pilot Stylo plume personnalisée Heritage 92 clair, corps, F-nib (Fkvh-15srs-nc-f)
|Prix :||EUR 190,56 LIVRAISON GRATUITE.|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Vous avez des questions ?
Trouvez des réponses dans les informations sur le produit, les questions/réponses et les avis
Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une question valable. Vous pouvez publier votre question directement ou la modifier par la suite.
Comparer à des articles similaires
Stylo Plume Twsbi Diamond 580 Clear, Résine, Transparent, M7443130 - M
Pilot Stylo plume personnalisée Heritage 92 clair, corps, Fm-nib (Fkvh-15srs-nc-fm)
Pilot Stylo plume personnalisée Heritage 92 clair, corps, M-NiB
|Évaluation des clients||(0)||(1)||(2)||(3)|
|Prix||EUR 190,56||EUR 64,20||EUR 172,98||EUR 173,83|
|Frais d'expédition||Livraison GRATUITE||Livraison GRATUITE||Livraison GRATUITE||Livraison GRATUITE|
|Vendu par||Quick Japan store EU||Stilo e Stile||Quick Japan store EU||Quick Japan store EU|
|Dimensions du produit||13,69 x 1,47 x 1,47 centimètres||—||13,69 x 1,47 x 1,47 centimètres||13,69 x 1,47 x 1,47 centimètres|
|Poids de l'article||18 grammes||29 grammes||18 grammes||18 grammes|
Description du produit
Penna stilografica Pilot Heritage 92
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
2. This pen has been my at-home workhorse since it's arrival. The writing experience: balanced, responsive, smooth. There may be some "baby's bottom" going on, but the experience is so good that the minor nit doesn't get in the way of pure enjoyment -- and such nits, these days, one can either solve as part of the care of one's tools, or allow the influence of one's hands to work out an agreement with the pen, which may be what has happened here, for I'm scribbling with it, testing it, while working on this review, and It's really working well (Moleskine folio, DA indigo ink).
3. As industrial fine art, the Heritage 92 as gorgeous as it is tough, and perhaps the dimmed inner sleeve of the cap fends off sunlight if left out on a desk or in a pencil box by a window -- the Heritage 92 Traditional seems to me a pen very much about working -- and comfortably for long hours - in many conditions.
4. The clear demonstrator with the piston filler is quite engaging as well as practical; however, I feel a bit HQ bound with the dependence on the bottle -- I'd rather have cartridges when away. There are cures for that of course, and so
5. What the Heritage 92 has also done for me -- and really because it just feels so good when writing -- is somewhat "capture" me in the Pilot line, and along those lines, there are of course cartridge-converter offerings. Dumb things important to me when selecting this pen (as a total newbie with pens) were a) screw-on cap because often, I just want to carry the pen in a jacket pocket and do not want a slip-on or snap-cap to get jostled off, b) gold nib, which I feel a little more responsive than steel, and MF because I want that line that is sharp but not too thin, and while there's some guess work in mail order, I think I guessed well with this one.
As noted, the "Pilot Custom Heritage 92 Traditional Fountain Pen" is the pen I select most often for journaling and desktop journalism because it has been the most natural feeling instrument in my lineup.
Picked this up because it's a demonstrator, and a piston filler, and a Pilot. Got some interesting, unusual iron gall ink. One has to be a bit careful with this ink...like, don't leave a small amount to dry out, and rinse it more carefully than normal. Thus, the advantage of a demonstrator. Plus, my intent is to use the ink in pens dedicated to it. just to avoid any poor interactions.
It's worked great with those inks. Excellent flow. The nib's mildly responsive when I want it to be, but easy to handle too. Body size is right where I like; some might prefer something chunkier.