Présentation de l'éditeur
Special Re-Launch Price - ALMOST 70% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! Normally $2.99
A step by step blueprint for using the power of KDP Select free promotion to get more visibility and more paid sales!
Updated and expanded for 2014!
In this fully revised edition of his most popular guide, Glen Chapman outlines not only the strategies and techniques for sending your book to the top of the Amazon Free Charts, but also gives you the marketing theory behind your potential strategy, including an explanation of this new "Long Tail" market we are seeing in book publishing.
There are more than enough guides out there on Amazon and on the various blogs telling you where to promote your free book. Whilst he naturally shows you the best sites for submitting your book to, Chapman's approach is slightly different. He covers -
- Where to concentrate your efforts and valuable time, in keeping with Pareto's law of 80/20. Chapman details the best sites to focus on in terms of 'bang for your buck' (or, more accurately 'bang for your time') when you are executing your 'free' strategy on KDP Select.
- Why "Free" is just another marketing tool - you are not "losing sales" or "devaluing your art"
- Why, despite the advent of free books, there will always be a majority of consumers who are prepared to pay for useful information or high-quality entertainment
- When should you use free promotions and when should you use Countdown Deals?
- Other tips, tricks and hacks for maximizing the success of your promotion and getting an avalanche of post-promotion paid sales
Many bemoan the advent of KDP select and the free promotion in general, however you can't argue with results. Most self-publishers have had consistently positive experiences using free promotions to establish themselves on the Amazon platform or when launching a new book.
Successfully launch your book with a cleverly executed free period on KDP select and you will go on to move significantly higher numbers of books in the period following. Not only will that particular title go on to rank higher and sell more units, your other books will get the vaunted "halo effect" and see a greater number of sales.