- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Vous cherchez des idées pour un cadeau de naissance? Découvrez notre sélection de cadeaux de naissance
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iOS et Android et facilitez vos achats sur smartphones et tablettes ! Découvrez les avantages de l'application Amazon.
Premax - Coupe-ongles pour homme
- Premax Stainless Steel Nail Clipper for Men with Ring Lock System. Made in Italy
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Vous avez des questions ?
Trouvez des réponses dans les informations sur le produit, les questions/réponses et les avis
Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une question valable. Vous pouvez publier votre question directement ou la modifier par la suite.
Description du produit
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
I have purchased two of these from Zamberg, Fulfilled by Amazon for ~$18. When they got here I decided to compare them to two other clippers I've purchased four months ago from Green_Valley_Place and USA Supply Source for ~$23 at different link (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A46BEIC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00) Thinking they are all from same factory and same quality, was I wrong!
I was shocked how badly the two from Zamberg was put together. The ring lock hinge rivet is very loose. There is about 1 to 2mm play side to side in the handles. This makes the jaws uneven when squeezed and they were roughly sharpened as well. They won't cut all the way through. Immediately I sent both back for a full refund. In conclusion, if there is any play side to side in the jaw hinge in the clippers, you should ask for a full refund as they are defective and should not ever be sold but sent back to Italy by the seller. If you do get a well build one, then they are a joy to use and I have not found anything that works better on thick toenails. I am wondering if perhaps these could be cheap clones?
fyi, I Have included a picture how to tell apart between the good and bad set but most importantly check for any play. To me it seems the problem is they drill out the hole for the rivet little over sized on the bad set.
Update: After returning two bad clippers to Amazon, I ordered another one from Green_Valley_Place (~$22). Surprise! This one is also defective junk. What is going on? Now I have to deal with a return again. This has been my worst experience in 7 years
I added a video.
Update #2 10/19/15
I've took another gamble and ordered 4 more from seller Alrossa and all of them have loose hinges that allows the jaws to not close properly leaving a gap. Shame on Premax for such a terrible quality control. In total of 7 that I purchased in last month and half were defective junk.