Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
|Prix livre imprimé :||EUR 27,66|
|Prix Kindle :||
Économisez EUR 12,48 (45%)
The Primal Blueprint Cookbook : Primal, Low Carb, Paleo, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free and Gluten-Free Format Kindle
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Description du produit
Détails sur le produit
Voulez-vous nous parler de prix plus bas?
Commentaires en ligne
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Le seul problème c'est que comme c'est en anglais, du coup les quantités sont en livres et les températures pour le four en farenheit
Après, il n'y a pas grand chose à dire, beaucoup de recettes, même pour les végétariens. Les mesures sont évidemment en anglais, mais facilement compréhensible.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta) (Peut contenir des commentaires issus du programme Early Reviewer Rewards)
I've bought a lot of cookbooks on my journey to a more healthy diet. And some of those cookbooks seem to be comprised of recipes that were conceived purely on theory and not at all on taste (cough..Atkins..cough).
I knocked out 5 of the recipes in the Primal Blueprint cookbook in a week and a half, and every single one of them tasted FANTASTIC. Even my wife and two children, whom I'm slowly trying to wean from their highly-refined carbo-centric tendencies, raved about the recipes I cooked (e.g. Moroccan chicken, Transylvanian stockpot, Coconut ice cream, zucchini frittata...) These are not people who like the taste of real vegetables. My wife said, and I quote, "That cookbook is best money we've ever spent. I can't believe how good this tastes."
Clearly, the recipes were tested and refined by an actual person who knows the taste of good food. Thank you, Jennifer Meier.
Also, I have a son who is Type 1 diabetic. We noticed that the meals I cooked from this book had a very low effect on his post-meal blood sugar. No huge post-meal spike and less insulin required at mealtime. That in itself was worth the price of admission. Cookbooks like this show him that he can eat delicious meals that do not adversely affect his blood glucose. He will need this knowledge to cope with his diabetes when he ventures out on his own (he's 10 right now).
To me, a five-star rating indicates a perfect book (or movie, or whatever), so I'm giving it 4 stars, a very high rating to me, for the following reasons:
- It does not have an index referencing the ingredients. I often cook by the "what-have-I-got-in-the-refridgerator" method; designing a week's worth of meals (and our food shopping) around that. With this book, I can't look up all the recipes that have zucchini in them. So put an index in it already.
- I do have the Primal Blueprint book also, but what if I'm someone who doesn't have that and just wants the cookbook? This cookbook doesn't contain a brief overview of the theory behind the recipes it contains; it just jumps right in to the recipes. A Primal Blueprint primer at the beginning of the cookbook would round it out nicely.
- Final (unfair) criticism: not enough recipes! You do get your money's worth, but I want Volume II already! (I'm not one to browse the internet or blogs for recipes; I like cookBOOKs.
Highly recommended cookbook as it contains excellent tasting, easy, nutritious recipes!
Came away with mixed feelings....while there ARE some new things I had never thought to try (new spice uses, flavor combos, etc.), a lot of it echoes common sense for anyone who is familiar with basic cooking techniques and has been eating this way for any amount of time. This is a great intro for anyone afraid to make the leap, for whatever reason, into the Primal world in terms of diet (and I hesitate to use that term, because it's more of a lifestyle than a "diet") and fears that it would consist of bland meat & raw veggies. There are some pretty sophisticated (but not complicated to duplicate) flavor combos here, and you'll do better if you live in a area with at least access to a
metropolitan grocery choice (wheat-free tamari, unsweetened coconut milk, dried seaweed) but much of the ingredients ARE readily available.
I've lost over 70#s by limiting my diet to the choices advocated in this book (didn't realize it was a "diet" at the time), have tons of energy and advocate the primal
lifestyle (mainly diet, but I like the walk a lot, lift heavy objects-low aerobic/interval training- physical mission aspects as well).
Vast improvement over the other "low-carb" cookbook choices out there ( I would rather NOT fill my diet with unpronouncible ingredients, thank you!) but not "OMG-I can't WAIT to try this recipe!" excitement.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Cooking, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Healthy
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Cooking, Food & Wine > Special Occasions
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Health, Mind & Body > Diets & Weight Loss
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Cooking, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Healthy
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Cooking, Food & Wine > Special Occasions
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Health, Mind & Body > Diets & Weight Loss