Professional Microsoft IIS 8 (Anglais) Broché – 4 décembre 2012
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Premium bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Descriptions du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
Stellar author team of Microsoft MVPs helps developers and administrators get the most out of Windows IIS 8
If you′re a developer or administrator, you′ll want to get thoroughly up to speed on Microsoft′s new IIS 8 platform with this complete, in–depth reference. Prepare yourself to administer IIS 8 in not only commercial websites and corporate intranets, but also the mass web hosting market with this expert content. The book covers common administrative tasks associated with monitoring and managing an IIS environment––and then moves well beyond, into extensibility, scripted admin, and other complex topics.
The book highlights automated options outside the GUI, options that include the PowerShell provider and AppCmd tool. It explores extensibility options for developers, including ISAPI and HTTPModules. And, it delves into security protocols and high availability/load balancing at a level of detail that is not often found in IIS books.
- Author team includes Microsoft MVPs and an IIS team member
- Covers the management and monitoring of Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) 8 for administrators and developers, including MOF and MOM
- Delves into topics not often included in IIS books, including using the PowerShell provider and AppCmd tool and other automated options, and extending IIS 8 with ISAPI or HTTPModules
- Explores security issues in depth, including high availability/load balancing, and the Kerberos, NTLM, and PKI/SSL protocols
- Explains how to debug and troubleshoot IIS
Professional Microsoft IIS 8 features a wealth of information gathered from individuals running major intranets and web hosting facilities today, making this an indispensible and real–world reference to keep on hand.
Quatrième de couverture
Practical solutions and best practices for IIS 8
Microsoft′s Internet Information Services (IIS) is the leading e–commerce web server. If you′re a developer or administrator, you need to be thoroughly up to speed with this platform. The expert authors of this book not only cover common administrative tasks; they have gathered a wealth of information from people running and supporting major intranets and web hosting facilities, giving you you an in–depth look at IIS 8 extensibility and operations management. This indispensable, real–world reference examines website administration, the core server, scalability, operations management, and much more.
Professional Microsoft IIS 8:
- Highlights automated options outside the GUI, including the PowerShell provider and AppCmd tool
- Explores extensibility options, including ISAPI and HTTPModules
- Delves into scalability options such as high availability/load balancing
- Offers IIS performance and optimization tips
- Clarifies integrated vs. classic modes and the request processing pipeline
- Explains how to debug and troubleshoot IIS
- Discusses authentication and authorization
- Walks you through delegating remote administration and configuring other services
- Covers new features including URLRewrite and Application Request Routing
wrox.com Programmer Forums
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answer programming questions about this book, join discussions on the hottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmers from around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well as code samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, ebooks, sample chapters, and tables of contents for hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programming topics that matter to you.
Wrox Professional guides are planned and written by working programmers to meet the real–world needs of programmers, developers, and IT professionals. Focused and relevant, they address the issues technology professionals face every day. They provide examples, practical solutions, and expert education in new technologies, all designed to help programmers do a better job.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Commentaires en ligne
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
Simply put; this book is a a godsend! The authors write in a very structured and easy-to-consume manner that takes you step by step through concepts that are foundations to later chapters. This fills in the blanks I had for the HOW and allowed me to apply that learned logic to other areas of IIS quite successfully. The book is very thorough and delves into many areas that I have particular interest in (and previously, was lacking comprehension in). The examples given reiterate the subject matter and are thorough and easily understood, which aided the learning process.
I have a newfound sense of pride having already shown up many others who merely spoke a good game about IIS, but could never back up those words. I really wish all books were written this way. Not being anywhere near an 'avid' reader, I was surprised to find myself reading 8-9 chapters a day, but I honestly found the writing style to be very organized for both in-depth reading and quick scanning. A fantastic book, well worth the investment!
The IIS 8 edition is far more cohesive, well written and absolutely up to date!
If you are administering IIS, this will be helpful. If you are extending IIS manager or the schemas of IIS configuration, this book is indispensible.