- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Puzzle 1000 Teile Ours polaires (puzzle à forme spéciale) 95196 von SunsOut
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
- For ages 12 and up
- Proudly made in the USA
- Few creatures are likely to explore the deep wilds of the arctic region better than the fierce and fearless Polar Bears. Artis t is Dennis Rogers. Puzzle measures 38 inches by 27 inches when complete.
- 100% of SunsOut products are made in the USA on recycled board and Eco-Friendly, Soy-based inks.
Découvrez nos promotions et bons plans sur notre page dédiée. Cliquez ici.
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Vous avez des questions ?
Trouvez des réponses dans les informations sur le produit, les questions/réponses et les avis
Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une question valable. Vous pouvez publier votre question directement ou la modifier par la suite.
Description du produit
Few creatures are likely to explore the deep wilds of the arctic region better than the fierce and fearless Polar Bears. Artis t is Dennis Rogers. Puzzle measures 38 inches by 27 inches when complete. Going above and beyond the normal rectangular, straight-edge jigsaw format, SunsOut produces quite a few jigsaws in complicated shapes unique to the puzzle and the puzzle theme. These are not just creative ways to shape jigsaw puzzles, but designs that work with and accentuate the image itself. Every one of their products is proudly made in the USA by an environmentally conscious company that uses soy-based inks and recycled board.
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
The reason I gave this puzzle 4 stars instead of 5 is when I first opened it and sifted through the pieces, there were quite a few (maybe 20) adjacent pieces that hadn't been completely separated. They were cut almost through, but I had to pull them apart so they would be 2 separate pieces rather than 2 dangling together. There were also a few extra pieces that were the extra material from between the feet that had been cut away. Given that the process of cutting the pieces was imperfect, I was mildly worried that there might also be missing pieces. But I just finished it and luckily that didn't happen.
Finally, I will mention that I enjoyed this puzzle enough that I am planning on buying another similar one.