Rapid Development (Anglais) Broché – 1 février 2003
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
Corporate and commercial software-development teams all want solutions for one important problem—how to get their high-pressure development schedules under control. In RAPID DEVELOPMENT, author Steve McConnell addresses that concern head-on with overall strategies, specific best practices, and valuable tips that help shrink and control development schedules and keep projects moving. Inside, you’ll find:
- A rapid-development strategy that can be applied to any project and the best practices to make that strategy work
- Candid discussions of great and not-so-great rapid-development practices—estimation, prototyping, forced overtime, motivation, teamwork, rapid-development languages, risk management, and many others
- A list of classic mistakes to avoid for rapid-development projects, including creeping requirements, shortchanged quality, and silver-bullet syndrome
- Case studies that vividly illustrate what can go wrong, what can go right, and how to tell which direction your project is going
- RAPID DEVELOPMENT is the real-world guide to more efficient applications development.
Biographie de l'auteur
Steve McConnell is recognized as one of the premier authors and voices in the development community. He is Chief Software Engineer of Construx Software and was the lead developer of Construx Estimate and of SPC Estimate Professional, winner of Software Development magazine's Productivity Award. He is the author of several books, including Code Complete and Rapid Development, both honored with Software Development magazine's Jolt Award.--Ce texte fait référence à l'édition Broché.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
It had a lot of meat to the book.
I would recommend Team Lead's read this to give you some extra ideas about managing your development team.
made me pinpoint exactly all the faults those projects had. The
good thing about this book is that its complete. Some books cover
some areas and some others, but this covers all. For eg., if you
just read the first few chapters and decided to apply techniques
learnt to your project, you might not apply them correctly as you
you didn't read the whole book to get a complete picture of
This books is good for people working in startups. Developers
should also read this book so that they can help avoid mistakes
of managers/tech.leads in a fast-paced environment where things
can get easily missed.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique