Présentation de l'éditeur
Teach how to play recorder for kids with our easy recorder lessons for kids.
***Comes with online access to free recorder videos and audio demonstrating all examples. See and hear how each one is played by a teacher, then play along with the backing band. Also includes music score and recorder animation for easy music learning.***
"Great teaching tool. I love the fact you can play just a note and get a great accompaniment to make it sound interesting. It enables me to focus on getting a great sound before moving on." - A.M. Weavers [Amazon]
Progressive Recorder Method for Young Beginners - Book 1 contains all you need to know to start teaching kids to play recorder - in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson children’s recorder tutorial. Suitable for children aged 4 to 8 years and all brands of tenor and descant recorders. No prior knowledge of how to read music or playing the recorder is required to teach a child to learn to play recorder from this book.
Teach your child:
• How to play recorder notes for kids
• All the fundamental techniques of recorder playing including correct posture, hand position, fingering and breathing
• Basic recorder theory for kids including how to read music
• How to tune a recorder
• Recorder tips for kids that every child should know when learning recorder
• Shortcuts for how to learn recorder fast by getting the most from recorder practice sessions
Contains everything you need to know about how to teach a child to play recorder today.
• Progressive step-by-step easy recorder lessons written by a professional children’s recorder teacher
• Beautifully illustrated in full color throughout
• Easy-to-read recorder music for kids with lyrics to sing a long and chords for guitar or piano accompaniment
• Recorder note chart
• 42 great sounding recorder exercises and popular easy recorder songs for kids
Kids recorder lessons have never been this easy for parents and teachers who want to teach children to learn how to play the recorder, fast.
LearnToPlayMusic.com's recorder lessons for kids are used by children’s recorder teachers worldwide to teach how to play recorder for kids. For over 30 years, our team of professional authors, composers and musicians have crafted music lesson books that are a cut above the rest. We offer a large selection of music lessons for kids that cover many different instruments in print, eBook and app formats. Awarded the 'Quality Excellence Design' (QED) seal of approval for eBook innovation, LearnToPlayMusic.com continues to set the standard for quality children’s music education resources.