Retro freak - Standard Edition [Cyber Gadget - Brand new] import japon
|Prix :||EUR 243,26|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
Les clients ayant consulté cet article ont également regardé
Vous avez des questions ?
Trouvez des réponses dans les informations sur le produit, les questions/réponses et les avis
Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une question valable. Vous pouvez publier votre question directement ou la modifier par la suite.
Informations sur le jeu
- Plate-forme: Pas de plate-forme spécifique
- Support : Jeu vidéo
- Quantité pour l'article : 1
Détails sur le produit
Voulez-vous nous parler de prix plus bas?
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
games I've installed were recognized fast and in glorious HD. The GUI is user friendly and easy to navigate.
These are the games that I've played on this system so far:
The Lion King (SNES)
Super R-Type (SNES)
Spider Man & Venom: Separation Anxiety (Genesis)
Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse (SNES)
WWF Royal Rumble (Genesis)
Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Hidden Treasure (Genesis)
Batman Returns (SNES)
TMNT Tournament Fighters (SNES)
Mickey Mania: The Timeless Adventures of Mickey Mouse (Genesis)
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie (Genesis)
Mario Is Missing! (SNES)
Robocop vs. Terminator (Genesis)
X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse (SNES)
Godzilla: Domination! (GBA)
Mega Man & Bass (GBA)
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (GBA)
Justice League Heroes: The Flash (GBA)
Gradius Galaxies (GBA)
Ghost Rider (GBA)
All ran without issues. No system overheating either. Some games look better than others though. Updates are
relatively easy to download & install without problems as long as you follow each step properly. Website is in
Japanese though so use Google Translate to help you with the process. There's always room for improvement
with this console sure, but even as it is this thing is truly amazing. The guys at CyberGadget did a great job
with this product.
1) User interface is great , easy to navigate .
2) Famicom cartridge played flawlessly . Insertion and extraction was snug but not too tight . Looked very nice on a big screen . I will try out some more later .
3) 32gb micro SD card is recognized no problems and available for immediate use . 64gb works fine after reformatting to FAT32 .
4) Controller works good , no noticeable lag , fairly responsive , cord is normal in length . No need to upgrade right away .
5) I picked up a 60pin Famicom to 72pin NES converter for my NES carts , the NES Cartridges have all worked perfectly with it .
6) The ability to save your ROMs onto the SD card is awesome . ROMs are easy to access and switch between and can be saved from the Cartridges or from a PC if you'd rather do that .
7) The unit gets noticeably warm during use , it would have been nice if it had a cooling fan but it does not so I'll have to rig something up .
8) The Retro Freak is very small , I expected something larger . No problem finding a place to put it .
9) It will play CARTRIDGES and ROMs right out of the box for : SNES/Super Famicom , Famicom , Gameboy , Gameboy Color , Gameboy Advance , Sega Genesis/Mega Drive , TurboGrafx 16/PC Engine HuCards . **Also has the ability to play ROMs ONLY from the NES (no NES carts without an NES adapter) , Sega Master System , Sega Game Gear , and Sega SG-1000 (there is also a optional cartridge adapter for these Segas) .**
10) This cheaper console does not come with the controller adapter so if you want that get the more expensive version .
11) There were several updates available online . The website is in Japanese so I had to find some helpful tips online to walk me through it . Final firmware versions were 2.0 for the System and 1.6 for the APP .
So far I'm really impressed with it , looking forward to putting a lot of miles on the Retro Freak .
I have to say it represents what a retro emu station should aim to be. If you want to play NES games on it make sure you get a USA to Japan cart adapter when you order it. I use a 32GB card with it and I haven't seen any real issues other than if you have a ton of games it may take a while for it to load the first time since it uses a database to store all of the cart title info. Other than that it is definitely better than the Retron 5. I got my Retron V from Amazon when it released and there were so many firmware problems and defects unlike the RetroFreak.
The RetroFreak also has a cart adapter for Sega Master Systems games you can buy as well as a controller adapter for using original controllers. You don't really need them though because of the fact the extra buttons on the controller that comes with it are useful. You can also download updates for the cheat database if you are into that sort of thing. Overall I am very happy with my purchase!