Présentation de l'éditeur
Review of Sleep Medicine, by Drs. Alon Avidan and Teri Barkoukis, prepares you for the ABSM exam with a comprehensive review-and-test format that includes figures, tables, and lists highlighting key points. With content revised to match the new exam and updated coverage of pharmacology and sleep medicine, insomnias, parasomnias, sleep-related breathing disorders, and more, you’ll stay current on recent developments in the field.
- Effectively prepare for the ABMS sleep exam using case-based multiple-choice and fact-testing questions that parallel those on the test.
- Identify the reasoning behind each answer with comprehensive explanations so you know how to think logically about the problems.
- Quickly review crucial material with succinct summaries of all aspects of working with the sleep disordered patient.
- Master the content tested on the exam through explanatory high-yield tables and charts, sleep stage scoring, and an artifacts and arrhythmias mini-atlas.
- Tap into the expertise of a multidisciplinary team of recognized leaders ranging from world-renowned sleep researchers to sleep clinicians and educators.
- Updated coverage of the latest advances in sleep medicine for pharmacology, tools in clinical sleep medicine, sleep disorders, and much more.
- Brand new chapters in:
- Sleep Breathing Disorders
- Cardiovascular Pathophysiology
- Evaluating Epilepsy
- Pearls of Pediatric Sleep
- Cardiopulmonary Disorders
- Neurological Sleep Disorders
- Sleep-Wake Disorders
- Clinical Case Studies II
- Knowing Practice Parameters