- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Roland RD 700 NX Piano numérique
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
|Nos prix incluent l'éco-participation sur tous les produits concernés. Vous voulez recycler votre appareil électrique ou électronique gratuitement ? En savoir plus ici.
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
Avec le Roland RD-700NX, Roland renouvelle intégralement la série RD. Cet instrument sublime surpasse tous les pianos de scène en matière de sons, de réponse et de contrôle.
Piano Numérique Roland RD700NX, 242 sons, 5 kits de batterie et 9 kits de batterie GM2, Large éventail de multi-effets
- Piano Numérique Roland RD700NX
- Générateur de sons 'SuperNATURAL Piano' (3 types de pianos à queue, 30 variations), piano électrique basé sur la technologie SuperNATURAL (10 types, 15 variations)
- 242 sons
- 10 sons d'orgue à roues phoniques
Poids : 25 Kg
Nous expédions nos produits sous 48h à 72 heures. Les Guitares et certains instruments étant testés et accordés, la livraison peut prendre 48h supplémentaires. Un mail vous est envoyé le jour du départ.
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Un problème s'est produit lors du filtrage des commentaires. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
I just play for fun and mainly piano stuff, so this is what was critical to me:
1. Great mechanics / feel / expression.
2. Great piano sound.
What was important as well:
3. Ability to play layered and set this up quickly (intuitive fast UI)
4. Useable other sounds.
5. Well working with MIDI so I can hook up my computer and maybe also hook up Pianoteq in case i want another piano sound.
In all categories i have been positively surprised and i must say its a very inspiring keyboard, i play a lot more and longer, that i believe is as close to a grand as it can be. Unfortunately i didnt have a chance to play the VPiano, so i dont know about that.
1. The mechanics are great. I felt it immediately when playing it in the store. The feel of the keys is nice, the weight is good, it just feels right. Most importantly, vs the Clavinova i owned before i feel my expressiveness has multiplied. I can accentuate so much finer that i felt a little bit dumb of not having evaluated alternatives earlier.
2. The sound is just plain awesome. Its a massive upgrade to my previous Clavinova i found. Almost all pianos are really usable = sounding great. (btw, not sure why there are so many honkey tonks in there, no idea who would need that)
The parameters are very rapidly tuneable and i do it often (modify the lid (close/open) a little, string resonance, stereo-ness...)
I feel like it really shows, that its a modeled and not a sampled piano. I believe this is why its so expressive.
3. The layering, like almost everything (i guess thats why its a stage piano), is quickly set up and changed. I often play jazzy stuff with a base in the left hand. Its fun. Also the midi control is quite good, you can set up the up to 4 layers in midi completely differently. Quite powerful.
4. Many of the other sounds are quite usable, but what i like to do most is modify the synths. There are knobs with which you can tweak the filter, cutoff, effects etc. in realtime - like a small synth. For me atm its exacxtly the right thing. For sound designers its probably way to limited.
5. Already talked about midi in (3), but what was especially important is that i got a low delay (few ms) for use with Pianoteq and other instruments. I am quite pleased. The RD native driver and my normal work notebook with ASIO installed yields no audible or perceivable (when playing) delay. Excellent!
Negatives: No Loop sequencer and multi-track recording. Didnt find any option to turn off all lights, i am covering the keyboard with an elegant scarf now if i want to play in the dark.
I have some electrical problem that was present since the fist day, i believe the casing is somehow electrically charged, but i didnt hand it to support yet, because i didnt want to give it away yet... :-)
The device is quite heavy, you need a stand that supports it.
Noteworthy mentions: The equalizer happens to be very handy as well.
It has many more features that are supposed to be cool, but i wont write about, because i dont use them.
Summary: I wanted a grand piano (sound, mechanic) without the burden (weight, bulkyness) and a lot of flexibility paired with ease of use. I exactly got this.
Notes: connected via cinch XLR->Cinch cable to my amplifier. Using latest 2.0 firmware.
It is heavy, but the build quality is great, as is the sound and action. The sounds can be edited to suit your amplification and in layer edit mode you will find a total of 1000 of these. You can then store any sound to a user mode, making live use on the fly very easy.
The four banks of sounds can be split or mixed and you can put any combination of these together for your convenience.
Out the box the piano sound is great, but with a little editing of the eq section I was able to get it exactly to my liking.The sound focus means that you can bring the sound forward in the speaker to cut through the mix when playing in a band for your solo and then bring it back when required. There are many other edit functions, too many to list here, you can download the manual to see these.
As a stage piano I think the NX is one of the best out there in the current market, I tried out all the latest models from the main manufactures and this one came out on top for me.
I have tried the Roland CM220 monitor system and it did sound great in the music shop but I'm not sure how big a venue this set-up would work in.
Any views on what is the best amp for live use - mostly in church settings.