Autres vendeurs sur Amazon
+ EUR 2,99 (livraison en France métropolitaine)
+ EUR 2,99 (livraison en France métropolitaine)
STAR WARS Battlefront Collector's Edition Guide (Anglais) Relié – 17 novembre 2015
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Les clients ayant consulté cet article ont également regardé
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
The STAR WARS Battlefront Collector's Edition Guide includes…
BONUS Lithograph Set - Includes four high-quality lithographs featuring art from Hoth, Sullust, Tatooine and Endor, all contained within an envelope to keep them protected.
Earn every Achievement/Trophy with our thorough coverage.
Dominate battle with expert strategies for multiplayer matches and co-op play.
Learn about the best uses for every weapon and vehicle in the game.
Free mobile-friendly eGuide! Includes a code to access the eGuide, a digital version of the complete strategy guide optimized for a second-screen experience.
These limited edition guides will only be printed once. When they are sold out, they will be gone forever!
Biographie de l'auteur
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Un problème s'est produit lors du filtrage des commentaires. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement.
Bref je pensais en avoir plus pour mon argent mais non, je suis déçu.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
"Each and every blaster shoots fairly straight. With any single fired shot, you will more than likely hit wherever your crosshairs are pointing."
This is the type of information anyone who didn't even play the game could come up with.
That being said there are a few things this book does well.
-The collectible maps are easy to read and helped me find all the hidden collectibles fairly quickly.
- Layout. The book is organized in a logical manner. no index hurts it a bit but there is a pretty good table of contents and really if your using this guide as a straregy reference its probably not going to be useful.
- discounting the actual strategies; as an introductory list of info about the game this does fairly well. It goes over all the game modes blasters, heroes and cards in a way that is simple and easy to understand (this is also the problem if you are looking for more in depth strategy)
- Art. The are thst comes in a separate sleeve is high quality and very good.
Overall I'd give it 3 stars because as a collectors item it gets the job done so there is some redeeming value there. I've read a lot of guides from prima and some are hit or miss, it's probably the same here. Only get this if you want a collectors guide and may use it for basic introduction to the game.
Rarely do Prima Games make quality guides. Often they are poorly written and can be hard to understand due to their lack of good explainations. They always miss some frustrating simple stuff. Like how about a simple control layout/reference page. Control information is peppered through out but not consolidated in one place and no where did I find infantry controls, just vehicle controls.
But as I said I bought this game as more of a Star Wars collectible, I knew what I was going to get in terms of a "guide" so my expectations were met. My expectations were exceeded however on the reference materials and layout.
My boys love it, it's a hardcover, more of a collectible than one that you'd plan on using.
I say it's unnecessary, because if you play the game with any regularity, you already know that there's not much "to" this game in general. It's a fantastic (95/100 - my own rating) pick up shooter that is very easy to navigate and learn how to play.
It's outdated because there was a new map released before the book arrived. Also, this was expected. I did not buy this for it's knowledge of the game. I bought it as a collector item for my boys to have.
The only thing that can help probably are the maps where the collectibles are indicated. Otherwise, strategically speaking, tips are very basic and redundant if you already playef other FPS games.
But for me the most disappointing was 2 thing:
1. The condition the book was sent. Supposedly to be a collectors edition, the cover (hard) had all the cornerd bumped and damaged. And the worst is like the book was stored in a wet ambient for such a long time, that the lithographs were totally stick one to another and to the envelope. So when trying to pull them out, the printing was shatered and they are useless now. Not to mention the quality of such lithographs, that are just printings on thick plain paper.
2. The digital version, is nothing but exactly the very same book scanned in pdf with some links.I thougth the digital version would have, at least, updated content regarding the new DLCs. But I guess that is my fault to expect something like that.
Conclusion, if you think to buy this guide, better go for the cheaper non-collector's edition. And for any other guide, I would suggest to buy when the game has just been released, otherwise, having or not such a guide is of no use.
Don't know if I'd recommend the standard guide but I highly recommend this deluxe edition if you're a Star Wars fan. The lithographs are well done too!